**Unofficial survey of Peugeot 907 V12**

Would you be interested for a ride in Peugeot 907?

• Yes, I would love to.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope, not to my taste.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Supachip

Known Member
Apr 9, 2004
puucuung
Making an unofficial survey for Peugeot 907 potential in Malaysia.

Calling upon all "Potential Customers or sports car owners (Ferrari, Porch, maserati, lambo, Merc, BMW etc) only" to this poll to make a survey.

If a test drive is organized in sepang, would you attend?

Ok, let's start counting.....

Thanks for viewing.

Last edited:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
sweet mother of god. hell yes!

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
go in for a ride??... i would be much more excited if i were to have a chance behind the wheels myself... muahahhaa... must be dreaming...

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
dont say people stupid ma..
some might not want that adreline rush ma... they jz cant afford it... later half way heart attack how??

rizal_eg9

Known Member
Jan 12, 2005
Bonjour ,

907 in SIC???? got to be joking. They woould rather organised it at Paul Ricard....don't fire me a bro.... just replying to ya topic. the more the merrier.heheh

rps13_R

500 RPM
Apr 8, 2005
Visit site
SkYwAlKeR said:
dont say people stupid ma..
some might not want that adreline rush ma... they jz cant afford it... later half way heart attack how??
ppl no stupid only question stupi mah:cool: :tongue:

Supachip

Known Member
Apr 9, 2004
puucuung
Hahaha, gentlemen, mayb my poll sound stupid but here's the story...

My superior wants me to do a survey of how many "affordable buyers" are there in malaysia as there's no point bringing in this car for test drive if the response is not overwhelming. My boss will utilise various statistic for decision.

This 907 prototype had being travelling throughout the world especially in Europe and attendace for test drive generally was over 1000 people.

Another thing, 907 is still at prototype stage and this is the drivable and fully functional prototype.

The aim of this poll, again, is just have an initial idea of how many "rich guys" in malaysia as the test drive might not be opened for publics.

:biggrin:

Last edited:

rizal_eg9

Known Member
Jan 12, 2005
Brother,
I know i can't afford it la, but wtf??? I don't even have a damn clue about this and he is asking you to do the survey.sigh.....no money people will always be left aside.hahaha.but guys....this 907 is one hell of a beauty.

Supachip

Known Member
Apr 9, 2004
puucuung
Not to offend anyone, not to show off, just doingmy job, I can't afford it as well....

Please dont leave any unnecessary feedback.

Thanks.

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Thanks to Supachip for the info.

Can this be considered and invitation. Would like to know if any Tom Dick and Harry could test drive the 907? If yes, put me up in your list. But i won;t be your potential buyer. Just someone wishing to drive a V12 engined car. Not just drool at it. Must put on super thick faced mode to be at Sepang. hahaha.

Anyway yes i would be interested to test drive it. And probably own one 20 years later. Maybe then got 907 GTR or something liao.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
netmatrix,
supachip is just doing a survery here.

read his first post.

Supachip said:
Calling upon all "Potential Customers or sports car owners (Ferrari, Porch, maserati, lambo, Merc, BMW etc) only" to this poll to make a survey.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Car got smashed in Cheras, 2.30am , took my Sony CD player and remote control. Did not touch the coin box nor the Touch n Go card ....... geez, gonna scout for new cd player now, damn them !

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/digitax/DSC00840.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/digitax/DSC00839.jpg...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience