• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Search

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006

xin

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
selamat ma .. more selamat then no put lo ..

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
Not sure whether the thief can pick the lock or not... I will put as many lock as I can to my ride... Rather be safe than sorry... :smokin:

xin

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
yup totally agree, even they are super expect in picklocks .. at least can delay their time lo... if they use tow truck then nothing can do d ...

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
Tow truck r? nothing can do... :confused:

williamyap

Apr 6, 2009
thx u postr this info alot.. :biggrin::itsme:

http://www.JobsBroadway.com/

Career Tips
Career Information
Career Opportunity

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
for the "+", i can get it for RM 59 only

Bump:
Not sure whether the thief can pick the lock or not... I will put as many lock as I can to my ride... Rather be safe than sorry... :smokin:
i suggest to do 2 switch on off for ignition. 1 easy to reach, another 1 is hide... When off the car, off both switch...
when thief coming in, they try to start but failed... and they will panic... if they manage to on 1 switch, but still got another switch to backup...

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
Like the idea of having 2 switches... Thanks for ur good suggestion... :wavey:

pkrisnin

Jun 27, 2009
yeah I saw this too. Every alarm can be over come just how long it takes and at what cost.
I remember a Malaysian had his finger cut off during a carjacking because his car had a biometric ignition. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4396831.stm

I think after that they upgraded the device so you can disable this feature if you’re loaning the car to someone or taking it in for repairs or hijacker threatens to cut off you finger. So your fingers will be safe :thefinger:

http://www.atrd.co.uk/home.php.

Last edited:

emmbe_crew

Apr 8, 2009
GET IT FROM AMAZON.COM..:hmmmm::hmmmm:

My car was stolen with this device properly attached. When I retrieved the car, the busted AutoLock was waiting for me on my front seat. The AutoLock's shorter metal "arm" was bent out of the way (separated from the rest of the Autolock by about an inch), and the brake pedal face bent slightly, enabling the AutoLock to slip off the brake. From articles I've read about the AutoLock on the Internet, it's length is a major weakness: it can be used as leverage to bend the (relatively) weak metal arm and disable it. Either that happened, or a crowbar was used to bend it.

Bottom line: don't rely 100% on this device to protect your car. Nothing can do that. It is only a deterrent, just like the Club, and will not prevent a determined thief from taking your car. However, realizing the flaws of the AutoLock, I can say that now I own and use BOTH the Club and Autolock, and just hope that the work to disable this tandem is enough to discourage the next would-be thief.

pkrisnin

Jun 27, 2009
emmbe_crew you are correct, we cannot depend on just 1 device and the autolock has weakness I'm planign to get AM999 http://www.solex.com.my/cars/ instead of autolock but I'm also going to get other extra goodies as a surprise for these lowlifes pricks :mad:
MagnaVolt

Last edited:

Yee

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Anton Lavey
pkrisnin that's a powerful one ! wondering if someone can diy it? :P

sta: many accessories shop can install pedal lock...can try this one here.

QUEST AUDIO SYSTEM
65, JALAN SS 15/4E
47500 SUBANG JAYA
SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN
TEL:- 03-56331493, 03-56382889