U13 Altima

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Oct 30, 2006
Hi guys,

I currently own a U13 altima with an unregistered sr20det :mouth_closed::emoticon_U:. My road tax has not been renewed for over a year because i was away from the country. now to renew, i will need to go for inspection. So now my option is to get a new halfcut and go thru all the procedure again, or are there any other options i have??

whats the best way out of this? can i get an engine kosong, dump it in n register?
im quite clueless at the moment.. any advice is appreciated. thanks!

On the side note, im also interested in selling the car off, but a few minor things needs to be done.
car specs off my head:
stock sr20det, manual, 17" rims, full leather interior. 1995
interested please contact me, letting go for low price. :( about 20k maybe

Last edited:

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
5MT? That's hard to come by. So yours was originally 4AT with SR20DE n/a?

Option 1
Perhaps you could try looking up for U13 owners running on stock SR20DE 4AT who is looking for an upgrade, swap the engine (with top ups of course). And sell off the car since it's legal now.

Option 2
Try registering the current engine by getting back the custom letter from chop shop (try to kowtim with some shops lah) or look for runners to do it. And keep the car since it's legal now too with DET.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just something I found on youtube that I find that it might be handy for DIY-ers to give it a try
or those who would like to save some cost to DIY yourself. Looks easy but then still, good luck! :top:

How to smoke your tail lights - YouTube
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience