Twin turbo setup on BMW e34 2.5

lord_jagganath

Apr 18, 2006
I can picture a new Halfcut engine M20-B25 12valver with twin turbos, a small one and a big one..... with standard AFR and engine management....
How much would it cost and who can do it for me.. Free flow cone air intake
Turbos can be from skyline and volvo 940 turbo, intercooler from Pajero... :lol:
ALso how much torque could i get..
Power is a separate issue... i know it would hit 240 bhp..... (without stressing the engine of course.. (1.1 bar boost is more than enough XD XD)

PS.. if ican get an Eta engine... i'd be happy too... bolt on the 2.5 head and voila.. perfect turbo engine

Last edited:

ACS3sport

Apr 23, 2006
Bro... If u interested to bolt on turbo to m20b25 engine, i think u better think twice la..!!! This is not easy thing as what u had imagine..!!! :confused_smile: :Not_Impressed:

Last edited:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
I can picture a new Halfcut engine M20-B25 12valver with twin turbos, a small one and a big one..... with standard AFR and engine management....
Turbos can be from skyline and volvo 940 turbo, intercooler from Pajero... :lol:
Power is a separate issue... i know it would hit 240 bhp..... (without stressing the engine of course.. (1.1 bar boost is more than enough XD XD)

PS.. if ican get an Eta engine... i'd be happy too... bolt on the 2.5 head and voila.. perfect turbo engine

bro, have u tried rs impressive?

fardell83

Known Member
Nov 8, 2005
Very good intention to retain the original engine and try to squeeze its power by turbonizing the engine......kudos bro

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban

boss....i guess if u are boosting any higher than...0.5 bar u've got to get yourself a stand alone engine management.....:regular_smile:

by the way u mention rojaking......an eta bottom.....with an 2.5i head would give u a good force induction engine,is it by just using the internals of the eta mix into the injection block or the whole eta block with an injection head,
can you elaborate more on this.....:regular_smile: cos i'm still on a learning curve still need to know more:regular_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi sifu's

What are the different between these two adjustable? beside the price..:confused:
I'm planning to change my stock absorber. TEIN are my first choice.

I need info from driver familiar with ant of these adjustable absorber.

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience