Turbos and exhausts TT - 30th Nov 9pm @ The Forum

When do you want to do the TT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
should do ZTH road tour. all the lejendary otais road trip around the states to TT with other state members. :biggrin:
These people if you put them all on the same road/route at the same time, will no longer be road trip. Become road race already :driver:

Reactions: sanekit

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Only can be free on weekends or occasionally Friday night (depending on location).
propose a location?

chris, u still using your e36 1jz?
Had to sell, it was draining me too much and undrivable. Having said that the new owners wife has been boosting 180-200 all over recently and the car is in so much better condition. Sigh.

Meet half way mah, Gopeng, Simpang Pulai.....hahhahhahaha
I actually don't mind that. But will have to be an earlier meet and not late night meet lor.
new member... no turbo car... can join ah? :beer:
You do know some of these taikors don't have turbos also but are pretty damn fast right?

These people if you put them all on the same road/route at the same time, will no longer be road trip. Become road race already :driver:
No la.. everyone is old liao. It's the young ones that will fly.

Ya, right leg automatically feel heavy.
clutch leg also heavy for those high powered cars. Won't go fast one la.

Waiting for TS to fix date/time/place.
I need to apply for visa. Hahaha...
You can tell us when/where is good for you. We can plan mah, nothing is fixed.

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Within Selangor with work for me, but not Sekinchan those places lar har. Early November, the earlier the better before 11.11, i need to work more prior to 11.11.

We need somewhere with lots of parking spaces. Will Setia Alam The Forum works for all of you ? Its still not plagued with hipsters yet to attract unwanted attention.

Reactions: 6UE5t and Izso

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Within Selangor with work for me, but not Sekinchan those places lar har. Early November, the earlier the better before 11.11, i need to work more prior to 11.11.

We need somewhere with lots of parking spaces. Will Setia Alam The Forum works for all of you ? Its still not plagued with hipsters yet to attract unwanted attention.
I'm good with The Forum. So the time and date is before the 11th Nov? Or way after?

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang

do poll for date. TS

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya

working for Lazada or Shopee? haha... that is an important date

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Sifu's,

I need some advise from sifu's at here as i have no reply from Chevy's forum. Currently i am driving Aveo, and it's alomost time t change the AT transmission oil. As far as i am concern, SC is using those in Big Tank 1. So i wan ask Sifu over here is there any grade for At transmission oil or which brand/type is better for Aveo?
Thank in advance.

Rgds/Michael85
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience