turbo up...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

skydark

Due to the overwhelming popularity of the HKS GT Sport Turbo Upgrade for the 2002 + Subaru Impreza WRX, HKS has decided to re-introduce the Off-Road use only bolt-on kit with one of HKS’ newest turbochargers, the GT-RS. This kit features the same straight through downpipe, up pipe and Super Mega Flow Intake as the previous kit, but the GT2540R turbo has been replaced with the GT-RS and the split housing extension housing is now manufactured from polished SUS304 stainless steel.

The ball-bearing GT-RS turbo’s outstanding power potential and responsiveness is an excellent match to the Subaru Impreza WRX’s flat four engine design. This GT Sport Turbo Upgrade combined with an HKS Hi-Power exhaust, EVC, F-Con S, and larger injectors produced 246.3 wheel horsepower and 203.6 ft lbs of torque. These figures were achieved with boost pressure set only to 1.0bar.

PRODUCT SPECS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
GT Sport Turbo Upgrade Includes:

HKS GT-RS Ball-Bearing Turbocharger
Polished SUS304 Stainless Steel Split Housing Turbo Extension
Straight Through Downpipe
Straight Through Up Pipe
Super Mega Flow Intake Assembly
Oil Lines, Waterlines and all other necessary components for a complete bolt-on kit

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,
My Myvi (Gold Color) bearing the registration plate no WQP 3899 has been stolen from my working area at Sri Hartamas.
Appreciate if you guys could keep an eye out for such a car.
If my car is spotted, you could always contact me at 0122758332 or 0162779108

Many thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience