Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

TT on sunday 4th january

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

scottwrx

500 RPM
dear all sifus, brothers n sisters

if possible i would like to have the privilege to meet all of u during TT, hehe... coz nowadays seldom go down to kl, so i would like to invite all of u for TT somewhere in kl/pj area... all this while only type in forum n never meet mah...
plz.....
so we can share knowledge and spread love toward our beloved toyotas..

supposed to go to kl on saturday, but got some changes so only will be able to reach kl on sunday...

high appreciate if all of u could participate..

thanx a million!!!

scott

venue confirmed !!!!! 2.30pm at ttdi
for those who dunno plz refer to the link google map on page 3

Last edited:
bro,count me in lah...juz let me know whr the location i'll be thr...

yaya, where ? cheras ? shah alam ? PJ ? subang ? usj ?? hehehe...
now so many mini TT of toyota here and there...
hehe...

I will be at PJ area on 4th Jan. But, I can't join TT. :bawling:

I nvr join any SEG TT yet. so i am glad to join this round :) where is the place good for us to have TT? what time? day or nite?

evening after dinner time, 9.30 pm ok?
location err... which one u all prefer?
i afraid might got heavy traffic... all ppl coming back to kl
u all know kl better than me mah..

proposal
kl-connaught
pj-damansara, tmn tun also ok

some where in the middle point lah.. so everybody can come mah..

so far confimed ppl
nappx
howard
yloon
ivan
tan
wfhan

I propose PJ, PJ is the most central place to most of the places in klang valley. can we check back, previously where we had TT for the last time??

normally tt place is at shell petrol station at connaught, so got suggestion from some members, we wait at shell tmn connaught, cheras at 9.00pm, and wait for others to come.. we leave the station at 9.30 to proceed to tt place lah.. actual tt location decide when we meet at shell... u guys ok with it?

anyone also can join, as long as toyota lovers... come come come!!!!! you all are welcomed!!

4th january aaaa....i cannot join la transplanting still in progress.

I propose PJ, PJ is the most central place to most of the places in klang valley. can we check back, previously where we had TT for the last time??

The old old timer used to TTT in subang USJ9 syed ariff....at that time that is the central for us....klang n kl kaki central......after all split....the mamak lost alot business now closed down also.....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

normally tt place is at shell petrol station at connaught, so got suggestion from some members, we wait at shell tmn connaught, cheras at 9.00pm, and wait for others to come.. we leave the station at 9.30 to proceed to tt place lah.. actual tt location decide when we meet at shell... u guys ok with it?

anyone also can join, as long as toyota lovers... come come come!!!!! you all are welcomed!!

if not mistaken,last time cheras kaki used to gather there also b4 they proceed to tt...
so how is the list going?how many ppl is coming?

yaya, where ? cheras ? shah alam ? PJ ? subang ? usj ?? hehehe...
now so many mini TT of toyota here and there...
hehe...

bro wfhan now days lots of small TT but increasing big monster appearing here n ther...:driver:

BIGGER PLACE...STADIUM S.ALAM...:hmmmm::rofl:

bro nappx, owes lik big2 place STADIUM fav..bro got manyak awek ka? ther!

I nvr join any SEG TT yet. so i am glad to join this round :) where is the place good for us to have TT? what time? day or nite?

Welcome to join.....toyota fans

errr...

Standard Toyota SE can join ah?

Sure can join lor bro...dont worry mine summo apek car only....janji come..

The old old timer used to TTT in subang USJ9 syed ariff....at that time that is the central for us....klang n kl kaki central......after all split....the mamak lost alot business now closed down also.....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

bro tom's got so 'charm' ar mamak close down...mayb x nice food gua? hehe.....any nice place to recommend ka?

some where in the middle point lah.. so everybody can come mah..

so far confimed ppl
nappx
howard
yloon
ivan
tan
wfhan

got another one....
eric from kepong.... wei eric, if u join our tt, i give u good price for ur muffler... muahahaha..... if not i sure chop u 99 one...

would pj be a better place to go???
coz nappie from shah alam
howard from pj
ivan from ss2
tan from klang
levin30 sg buloh
yloon dunno leh...
wfhan also dunno....
eric kepong

but all close by damansara area...

kayu TTDI ok kah?

bro toms, chin,shamburke khwong, wanna join us ? sifu mah.. share wif us some tips and knowledge loh..

Last edited:
noob from kepong wanna join,exact time & venue?

A Post Every 5 Mins

hi, i'm lookin for this item anyone know where to get it? it's for use with vaccuum hose..sorry i'm noob here...:_:

it's something like the pic below

oneway.gif

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom