Triniti pressure plate + which clutch disc??

wongsl

Known Member
Jul 27, 2006
Not very good response at Car Modification, so I guess I'll post here since.

4G63T, about 250whp to max 300whp.

I have Triniti pressure plate and 6-puck disc but I don't like the vibration during engage.
I don't launch the car from start, hence, I am considering switching the clutch disc to something more comfortable.

I drove my friend's Iswara with an Exedy 3 puck with springs and it still feels pretty much the same, so I'm not so keen to go this route.

How about a full rounded one instead of 3/4/6 puck type? Are there any "semi-racing" clutch that is a full disc and good enough for 250whp or up to 300whp? I will keep the Triniti pressure plate, so I'm hoping to find a brand/type that would work in such a hybrid. The pain I will continue to carry is the heavy clutch depress which will make my left calf muscle bigger than the right ;P

p/s: budget is not in the ogura/os_giken/twin_clutch range, so pls keep recommendations within RM600. :D

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
am using...trinity....pad.....am running....300++whp....so far so good.....

wongsl

Known Member
Jul 27, 2006
hi jinkl, the photo that you shown looks delicious. is that available open market? or is it custom made?

how about those standard exedy/daikin clutch disc mated to the trinity pressure plate? good enough to hold the torque of <300whp?

wongsl

Known Member
Jul 27, 2006
Took out the Triniti clutch and now selling it.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...2-3-or-vr4-triniti-clutch-disc-left-80-a.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVO1/2/3 or VR4 Triniti Clutch Disc (left 80%)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Price: RM 350
Condition: Used: Good
Applications: Mitsubishi
Phone: 016790-xxxx
Private Message: Send PM
Email: Send Email
Seller's ads: List All

6 puck triniti clutch disc
never launched, good condition
taken out as don't need the grip and changed to more comfortable setup
80% left, car driven only twice a month

PM me with your contact if interested.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

to all sifus and bros...i need some quick answer here. i've cutted a wrong wire in the ecu of the car. can i tape it back? or need replace a new one? thanks in advance!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience