trade-in advice

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
the story is this, im planning to trade-in my myvi for alza, i took a loan of 33k and the balance will be from the trade-in of my myvi, so i went to this used car dealer somewhr in bangi, after inspection of the car, he quoted 28.7k i/o 29k which we agreed on the phone due to some minor scratches.., so fine, deal..he immediately request for the car registration card to be hand over to him, i got a copy for myself, and sign some documents .. as far as i know is k3, name transfer...so he told me to surrender the car once my new car is deliver in 2 weeks time, and he told me he will issue a cheque to perodua only once i surrender the car, just need your advice.. its this a standard procedures for trading- in car? do u think its better to have a bank draft i/o cheque? and this used car its abit far from town and rather small to me, not too many cars they are selling, and is also the first time my salesman deal with them. fyi, the salesman is my ex skolmate, he selling nissan as full time, but act as middleman for my purchase..the actual perodua salesman is unknown. havent seen him., just spoke to him on the hp. pls advice:adore:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
if 3rd party susah bro.......he already makan some commission there, my suggestion go direct to used car dealer.

y not u look for EvolutionZ (moderator), he has his own used car outlet.
he might take in your car.

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
ok.., i will try to pm him.., thanks for the advice.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am currently using a stock Proton Satria 1.3gli (year 2001) , my car is manual transmission.
I am planning to do an exhaust mod since my car is very underpowered, i have been researching but cant really choose a 4-2-1 or 4-1 extractor and a s-flow or straight flow muffler.

Can anyone give me some pointers, most people would ask me to go for 4-2-1 extractor and straight flow muffler but some are saying 4-2-1 with s-flow will be better for consumption.

My target for the exhaust mod is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience