Top speed at SIC straight

hhahahahahahha ... william that is not considered fast la .. that is considered VERY FAST for a 1.6 B) :P :lol:

come on man, i just trying to promote 20V :P final drive make not much different actually in sepang ( bcoz i used the wrong final gear , now make my car slow than last year :( ) and also my car is only stock 1.6 MME spec

Originally posted by wkautech@Oct 24 2004, 21:52
come on man, i just trying to promote 20V :P final drive make not much different actually in sepang ( bcoz i used the wrong final gear , now make my car slow than last year :( ) and also my car is only stock 1.6 MME spec

fren,
no offence but stock 1.6 vtec( so call mme spec ) doing 2m34s fastest driven by my sifu, jackie wong. stock b16b engine only modified gear ratio, final drive, clutch and flywheel......................gear ratio makes one big difference especially in sepang, i myself did 2m48s with stock gearing and after fixing ats close ratio i managed to get 2m44s............that's a whole 4 second faster bro.

Originally posted by Danny3335+Oct 26 2004, 19:03 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Danny3335 @ Oct 26 2004, 19:03 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-wkautech@Oct 24 2004, 21:52

fren,
no offence but stock 1.6 vtec( so call mme spec ) doing 2m34s fastest driven by my sifu, jackie wong. stock b16b engine only modified gear ratio, final drive, clutch and flywheel......................gear ratio makes one big difference especially in sepang, i myself did 2m48s with stock gearing and after fixing ats close ratio i managed to get 2m44s............that's a whole 4 second faster bro. [/b][/quote]
that s why i m saying final gear make not much different but if u change the whole gear ratio it will make the different of course.

Originally posted by wkautech+Oct 21 2004, 11:31 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wkautech @ Oct 21 2004, 11:31 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Danny3335@Sep 20 2004, 21:09
Originally posted by SuperAzo@Sep 19 2004, 16:23
<!--QuoteBegin-Danny3335
@Sep 19 2004, 13:42
210kph before braking hard around 120 to 80m and turning in first and second corner with third gear......cheers.( no sideway, ff mah.....hehe )

are you sure ah?
the porsche rs cup car is doing only 215kmh on sepang front straight.
their lap time 2.18 - 2.20

even the track car evo's is doing 205-210 kmh
laptime 2.30-2.35

MSS vtec is doing 200-205kmh
laptime 2.40-2.44

danny3335 are QUICK huh!

hmm
cheers
;)

Superazo,
Bro, no joke my best lap in sic was a 2m44s with my honda ek. mss civic doing 2m40 to 2m44s coz there are on silverstone ftz and 1.6cc. My ek was on silverstone semi slicks, 2 liter engine, racing camshaft, ats gear ratio........etc. Actually with what i had in the car, my lap time is consider rather slow, if driven by a pro racer, he should have easily do 2m40s wjth my car. Recent mme, my fren qualified a fastest lap of 2m34s with his 1.6cc ek, believe it or not........cheers.
i m driving a levin AE101. my time in SIC is 2:39 with stock engine, high cam, and Freedom ecu and of course silverstone slick. do i consider myself fast, sifu ? [/b][/quote]
2:39??? any official time huh!! and some more standard spec!

Danny,
ipoh mari ka???

ask those who went to sepang circuit last sunday. i think most of the toyota guys saw how fast is my car :)

Fuiiyooooo your car damn kau fast baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...................cabut :lol:

ashes,
Yes, r u the one driving e6 during recent mme? btw, this levin we r talking about really did 2m39s during last year mme qualify but this year did only 2m45s, i think due to coilover failure last minute.

hello guys,
i was in sepang also, with a fren, same pit with the bmw.spoke to the bmw owner, he could reach 187kmh with his 3 series.

wkautech
if im not mistaken, i can see your car is flying,.

ashes,
u drove the black E6 during mme recently huh! very quick huh!! if im not mistaken, u guys were doing 2.31 during qualifiying huh!

danny.
when r u comin down to sepang?
:) :) :) would love to see your 1.6,

i just bought a civic eg with B16A2, thinking of buying those ats gearing, how much will it cost??

Max I went was 180-190 before stepping brakes at 150kmh mark.

Originally posted by boggysv@Oct 21 2004, 12:52
gonna go sepang next month with a audi a4 1.8non-turbo(auto).
can anyone estimate the speed?

malu-malu when compared to all the fast cars here :ph34r:
the answer depends on the driver's skills :), but don't be surprised if u can't get like those ppl posted here ie. 2.3x - 2.4x, those are freaking fast already. For a big and heavy audi with 1.8 non turbo... definately more than 3 minutes even if u have a good driver.

:D WAHHHHHH :D

lot of sifu's in this topic!!!!!!!!!!!

kaw kaw, anyone can teach me wuargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ashes.danny3335.wkautech????

can ah can ah,, pleaseeeeeeee

weight balance are important to get a good lap time .

if you have only 1.6cc vtec or vvti .. with a good chassis weight , sure can follow up alot of cars .

Originally posted by coolblue@Nov 24 2004, 21:09
weight balance are important to get a good lap time .

if you have only 1.6cc vtec or vvti .. with a good chassis weight , sure can follow up alot of cars .
agree B) this is the trick we r using. Most of the Supercar owners still cannot understand this, thats why they keep on modifing their car to be more powerful and eventually they just spoiling their car handling.

A modest 130kmh in 4th on front straight. heavy brakes anywhere from 100m to 70m into 2nd gear. Done in kelisa manual. :unsure: .. is that ok? coz every other car passes me like im not moving :(

aiihh manage to get 180-190 only.....but yet time still around 3min.....really MCSB.........

light brake at 150,full at 50.........:(

need more power.....

Originally posted by GT20v@Dec 29 2004, 09:11
aiihh manage to get 180-190 only.....but yet time still around 3min.....really MCSB.........

light brake at 150,full at 50.........:(

need more power.....
what car???

Top Bottom