:: Tinting of Rear Lights ::

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

jonteh

Known Member
i've seen alot of cars tint their rear lights...looks rather nice...how is it done? and isit legal in the first place? <_< thanks!

go to accesories shop like brothers or kakimotor .. tell them u're looking for tinted black paper .. it usually cost around rm 25 per piece (quite expensive).

dont think is legal .. will be risky maybe. B)

i heard that u can spray the light using some sort of special high degree spray...
do u guys know whats the name of the spray?

use tinting la..dun use spray.. sure hailat wan.. coz the effect will be permanent

cops will sure kacau.. if u dun want hassle.. dun tint

agreed... My freind got kacaued from cops... asked him to peel it off immediately but if you want looks... go for it cause it's damn kau cun

tint ...dun spray...

if cops kacau.peel it off la...no need to chagne the whole lights ma..

i tinted the lights. so far no problem. went through a few roadblocks already. heard zentrum has the spray but now no more coz not good for environment. or some shit like that.

now many operasi leh.why risking your hard earn $$$ for them, just stay low and do it after CNY ler.

use 2k kilat paint.. mix 1 drop of the black paint.. spray it.. will not be very dark.. smoked effect

Originally posted by TE27levin@Feb 7 2005, 13:35
use 2k kilat paint.. mix 1 drop of the black paint.. spray it.. will not be very dark.. smoked effect
can do this with red paint or not? i wanna buy altezza rear lights and spray the clear cover red...

Originally posted by Kusa+Feb 7 2005, 16:00 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kusa @ Feb 7 2005, 16:00 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TE27levin@Feb 7 2005, 13:35
can do this with red paint or not? i wanna buy altezza rear lights and spray the clear cover red... [/b][/quote]
should go in DIY section liau.. :lol: nice idea.. but don't think i'll try it lar..

ever wondered why ppl wear shirts instead of tatooing the whole body? hahahaha... :P

Originally posted by antaras@Feb 7 2005, 23:53
ever wondered why ppl wear shirts instead of tatooing the whole body? hahahaha... :P
coz every1 got washing machine..!! :lol:

sorry,off topic

alternative way is to use transparent stiker use 4 making sign board. if u tint the glu will permanently stick 2 rear light.....use tinner will worsen the conditinn... stilll save wit transparent black stiker.....when removing also no problem..

brother i suggest u dun do tinting for those lights...because those lights are very important to notify users of whether u are pressing brake...or at nite to let other users u are on the road...dont tint them so dark...dangerous for other users...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom