thread flooding by certain individual

betaiso

Known Member
Jan 5, 2009
the market place is flooded by certain individual that has huge number of sales thread to sell individual item, isn't it time the seller like that follow example of other professional seller like zenn and vickyz?

zenn and vickyz also has huge number of items to sell but they are responsible and sensible, they never flood the market place with uncountable number of individual sales thread that were bumped everyday at the same time and render the market place unreadable.

admin and MOD please do something..

suggestion 1. make them responsible and sensible and combine all their sales thread "under one roof"

suggestion 2. make a sub forum and move all their post there and let them start hundred or maybe thousand of individual sales thread as they wish..

again.. admin, MOD, pls do something..

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
hi betaiso

thanks for the suggestion
In fact, sellers are encouraged to post their items individually to ease product searching.

however, I understand your concerns. We are also planning to streamline The Marketplace real soon with additional features

For now, do try to sort threads by "thread start time", this should make it easier to browse The Marketplace

thanks
Tom

betaiso

Known Member
Jan 5, 2009
hi betaiso

thanks for the suggestion
In fact, sellers are encouraged to post their items individually to ease product searching.

however, I understand your concerns. We are also planning to streamline The Marketplace real soon with additional features

For now, do try to sort threads by "thread start time", this should make it easier to browse The Marketplace

thanks
Tom
this is definately not the norm for the world wide web

anyway

so be it

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

3.24% at best. lol. I’m sure removing your spare tire (either in the boot or on your belly) would net 3.24% faster acceleration as well.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience