The Star: Women over 30 prefer to marry younger men

acbc

4,000 RPM
KUALA LUMPUR: Educated women above 30 prefer to marry younger men even though they are financially unsound and are less educated, a Universiti Malaya associate professor revealed in her working paper.

National Family Development and Population Board acting director-general Aminah Abdul Rahman said this was happening because women of this age found it hard to find men of the same education level, economic status or age. Most who fit this criterion were already married anyway.

She said this was based on a working paper by associate professor Tey Nai Peng from the Economic and Administration Faculty of Universiti Malaya titled “Marriage and Family Development in Malaysia” presented at a national seminar, Building the Future Generation, recently.

According to the working paper about 13% of women above the age of 30 and well educated in this country were still not married. Based on a racial breakdown, about 29% were Chinese followed by Indians (26%) and Malays (16%).

“But it is a different story altogether for bachelor professionals, and one of the major reasons for not getting hitched was that getting married was expensive.

“Of bachelors, 34.5% of those above 30 said it was economically not viable to get married because of the cost of marriages,” Aminah added

She said if this trend was not checked, it would certainly contribute to a fall in the fertility rate and this was expected to have a big implication on the plans for Vision 2020 in the next 15 years.

True ar? I know many friends who have older GF / wife these days.

younger girls loves older guys

younger guys loves older girls

hmm.. hmm..

true wat..

zephyr3d said:
friend.. u gotta peel your eyes to read properly.. itz ladies over 30 preferring younger men.

What he meant was it's the same thing for men over 30, that is preferring younger women

Michael .. ure too much on Pron .. haha MILF is good .. i prefer MILF too .. Matured, Money and satisfaction .. teen girls are just playgirls ..

flycicak said:
MILF.. the sensation is top-notch i tell you esp the ones on pills.. fuyohhh..shoot inside 24/7 braderrr...

hahahaha... eh young ones oso can take pills wat~

all the milf*kers show their faces here edi..
hahaha..

wei...that is problem liao...

u imagine, when u go out, den ur gf's friend see her and come and ask her, is this boy ur son ar? den how??? hahahhah

sakuraguy,
de milf dem cun one.. come la i intro some to u at klg here.. barang bagus and more adrenalin rush den modding cars la.. wahahahaahahahahaahaaaaaa!! LOL!

Regards,
Mike

Mike .. dont forget my suggested places ;) .. long tim edi me no go SPA .. eish .. work work work .. no leave ..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom