Test: Nismo X-Trail

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
tom ,
man man....wats the camera brand name and model u took the pic?...mayb can recomment to me ....

holer at chur boy

Ingolstadt

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.evomalaysia.com
nice pictures Tom. the Nismo X-Trial? neah ~~ marketing gimmick. . . . . paying extra RM20k and get bodykits and rims? RM20k i can tuck a RB26DETT into the car then boost it up 500hp ... dats the ultimate pimp. bling wheels? u cant even see the design of my ugly wheels when i'm zooming past with 500hps !! hohohoho

Last edited:

blade_runner

Banned
Oct 18, 2004
Visit site
ingoalstad: judging by your statement sounds like youre a all power or nothing guy and not care if you are running on 3 wheels

some people pay RM50k just on looks and its no marketing gimmick when they cruise by and pick up chickies...

having a pimped up car you will need to have a ride that you would have spent 100k inside out... cant just rely on dumping in a RB26 in your satria and running in taiwan rims... so get your facts right!

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
Nice.... but dun u think the rims and parts are abit pricey....

kendoz

Mar 15, 2006
driven it before on Nissan test drive session.

overall nice but why the mod the 2.0 ? (1 thumb up)

should have mod the 2.5 instead ! (2 thumbs up)

to me it is just looks and no significant improvement in performance.

Last edited:

brutus

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
wow! at first I though TC had gone mad and brought in the Nismo X-Trail powered by the mouth watering SR20VET. but after careful reading, it is the QR25 that is modded.
still TC is way braver than some competition and introduced this NISMO. heck, even the name is worth the extra, if you are a true NISMO kaki.

Andee

Feb 11, 2006
Wat a gul need ~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Changing the size of the tyre fitted to the car can improve vehicle roadholding and other handling aspects. Most frequently the new tyres that are selected have an increased section width (they are wider) and a lower aspect ratio or profile (they have a lower sidewall height).

But there's a few things that you have to know about when swapping-in bigger tyres. Firstly, increasing just the width of the tyre while retaining the same profile will cause an increase in the diameter of the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience