Techart works its magic on the 911 Turbo S

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

A Porsche 911 Turbo is a very desirable machine that is up there with the best of the supercars. Bump up the power a little and you have the even more desirable 911 Turbo S with 530hp.

That’s very quick and all but the half a ton mark is par for course these days. So tuning firm Techart remapped the ECU, threw in a free-flowing air filter, a new intake manifold and a sportier exhaust to liberate more horses from the 911 Turbo S.

The end result is a very productive stable of 620hp and 820Nm of torque. The juicy part would be the claimed performance figures after the new bits were thrown in. According to Techart, the century dash now takes a mere 2.9-seconds over the standard 3.3-seconds. If you keep flooring it, the 200km/h mark will be breached in 9.3-seconds onto a top speed of 333km/h as compared to the stock 315km/h.

Source: CarScoop

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys... i'm a newbie here...a friends intro me this furom....help can get some help here

ok firstly, is there any skirting available for a honda civic EX year 91?? the car is about the same as an EF.... is there?? and in cheap price la cos i was still a student hehe :P

btw i have another Q... how much is a GT-wing cost?? cos i found 1 i think is made by fiber... price is RM480 and another is painted with CF look... price is RM580.... is it cheap?? or there is cheaper?

compare with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience