Symptoms...

adnone0

Known Member
May 18, 2004
Need help on these Symptoms...

My car is 20V silvertop and now :

1. Having petrol fumes at exhaust outlet and slightly black smoke during cold start up in the morning.
2.Petrol fumes at heated engine during idling . Could not notice during cruising/speeding.
3. When cruising let say at 70km/h, then wanna up speed to 90-100 km/h 2,3 jerks happened .
4. Of course drinks lotsa petrol . 1 Litre 8-10 km .Not a heavy right footer.
Anyone have idea on what to look for ?

Last edited:

swap aka SWAP

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2005
PENANG/IPOH
i also have prob wif my fuel reg..install fse reg..after install tune to 35 psi..got sound..weird sound..got sound when press pedal..fuel pump prob or wat..

rollaGT

Mar 17, 2006
on the black smoke matter i think ur engine require a tuning cos that indicates more co2 release from a poor combustion.
regarding the fuel problem, there was a guy i forgot his name that he mentioned in here that for a 1.6cc fuel line require 8 mm. if smaller means presure higher and caused more fuel consumption.
i hope those who expert on this please explain more cos i am looking for the fuel consumption matter as well.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yes, the baby M car has been refreshed for 2018 and it's now here in Malaysia. There are multiple changes made to the 370hp coupe but you'd be hard pressed to spot them. To be honest, it really is a mild facelift. You do get all new LED lighting and touchscreen, finally!

What's new in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience