suzuki swift

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Sep 26, 2007
hello....i use suzuki swift 1.5 A.....i just keep wondering if i wanna change my sport rim...which sport rim i should use??i mean 17 inch is possible or not....if i use 17 inch what is the effect???plz help me....tq:confused:

syafique75

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
hi kuzy..

If u wanna change ur sport rims luk at your off sets of the rims before u buy coz it will effect the tyre to touch your fender and one more using bigger rims looks good but the cons is that ur car will be heavy and slow and also fuel consumptions will increase.. but it depends on you who own the car.. hepi changing rims..

ps: change to regamaster.. its really light.. hehehe..:smokin:

tykoh

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
Ipoh
tykoh88.blogspot.com
hello....i use suzuki swift 1.5 A.....i just keep wondering if i wanna change my sport rim...which sport rim i should use??i mean 17 inch is possible or not....if i use 17 inch what is the effect???plz help me....tq:confused:
try not to change to 17inch rim.... unless you getting a very light weight rims...
pros.... very stable car due to big shoes....
cons.... affects pick up and FC

yak_95

Apr 15, 2005
Hello guys, just wanna ask your opinions.. I have read an article about Swift engine that can be turbo charged by this tuner RS Impressive. Does it really work? Any idea the performance figures? BTW i was wondering on how to join the SWIFT club, if there ever was one.........I am currently living in Kota Damansara:smokin:

yak_95

Apr 15, 2005
Hello there....I want to join Swift club. Please help:wavey:

A Post Every 5 Mins

BSA ANNOUNCES ALUCHROME LAUNCH

BSA International Berhad through it’s manufacturing subsidiary is announcing the launch of a new series of aluminum alloy wheels for the Malaysian market. This new series, named AluChrome Series, has gone through extensive testing and are now being exported to the Japanese market...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience