suspension on wira

da2shawn

Known Member
Apr 10, 2006
i own a wira and planning to change to 16" sport rim from my rim kompang. the prob is, even with stock suspension and rim kompang, my wira will 'jejak' bumps with 4 passenger inside and making screeching sound dat really pain my ear (sounds like my heart screeching oso got). if i want to change to sport suspension usually lowered, probably my wira will 'jejak' the bumps more (logically as it is lowered). So any idea what absorber and spring type should i change to for better suspension, don wan lowered type and suits to 16" rims???

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
lowered looks? u hav 2 b content wit scrapping bumps wherever u go hehehhe... dnt carry so many ppl den. or u cud change ur rims 2 17in.. i dnt hav any problems...

da2shawn

Known Member
Apr 10, 2006
help!!! what is the best absorber and spring type/brand should i change to for better suspension, don wan lowered type and suits to 16" rims???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

someone bought a BMW in my family tree < NOT ME !! >
its a 5 series which is a M-sport version

to my horror and suprise when i get to ride on it
the door feels like anytime it will peel OFF! !!!!

it was bought as a japanese import ,
the dealer said that BMW doors are like this even from german factory when new ,
the door rubber < any car in this world have it and i'am talking about the rubber lining >
is creating a damn scary squeking sound when i think is rubbing against the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience