Super GT - Winner of GT300 Driver Title

midship

2,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Jul 22, 2004
Across the pond
www.nismo.com.my
Super GT - Winner of GT300 Driver Title goes to #101 Toy Story Racing apr MR-S :burnout:

GT300 Driver Title winner comments

No. 101 TOY STORY Racing apr MR-S
Kazuya Ohshima: "We were able to win the title by finishing 2nd here today, but I want to say that our rivals were really strong this year. We battled the Shunden (No. 2) team right down to the last lap of the last round and I am really happy that we were able slip by to beat them. The whole team worked as one this year to win the title. I think that we owe this result to the fact that we fought hard in every round of this year's season. Next season I want to do the same and battle hard every round."
Hiroaki Ishiura: "Things went well in the first half of this season but we were unable to get the results we wanted in the second half and our rivals caught up with us. For the final round Michelin developed some new tires for us, and the engine tuner also prepared us a special engine. I think we were a good combination as drivers too. I feel that this is a title we all won together."

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
interesting. in the beginning of the season, they were my favorite to win, (while midway a few disappointing results allowed others to catch up).

too bad they missed out on team title.

Last edited: