sifus..help me on engine oil grade

kay_rahim

Aug 16, 2007
Hi zth member, please help me :hmmmm:
Im using wira 1.3 a/b (m),mileage 62000km.
I travel quite a lot with my car.everyday takes me to 80km and I want to know the suitable grade of engine oil that can save me on fc.

Currently use 20W-50 castrol GTX extra.
Can I use 10W-30 castrol GTX M-tec?

what the recommended engin oil+grade for me to use?
p/s: im student,dnt hv enuf money to buy expansve oil =p

xtremeleo

Oct 18, 2005
for dat mileage, u may still use a thinner oil grade.. but i'll go wit the magnetec, or idemitsu for cheaper alternative. ive tried both (and many2 others, lol) and they r great

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
for dat mileage, u may still use a thinner oil grade.. but i'll go wit the magnetec, or idemitsu for cheaper alternative. ive tried both (and many2 others, lol) and they r great
u r great too...:burnout:

xtremeleo

Oct 18, 2005
glad i cud help out, now.. where is my teh tarik gelas besar? hoho

kay_rahim

Aug 16, 2007
teh tarik besar? why choose besar one, government asked people to look for 5M.1 of that is less sugar as well as milk..but engin oil can. I have some more left.u want? heheh

HI,in here many kes car stole or lost.Many also victim,but if u just lost a car or lost anything use money to buy nevermay la,,,,,,,,,because insurans will pay u litter money if u lost a car.We also can take idea or business to earn money back for buy something what we lost already.But just 3 day past, 1 stundent RAHMAN lost he life,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,are u know,,,,,,,please see our newpapers.Our life is lost,can"t use money to buy it back,just can give victim{ipoh boy} family and...