Show us your Mitsubishi Airtrek pictures...

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
bro edward, i saw ur car at ah wah workshop the other day... oct 2014 if not mistaken..
ur car is really tip top condition man...love it... very clean n tidy interior.... slurppssss..... respect :adore:
Ahh my car was there because I blew the top. Timing belt snapped and damaged the entire top.. so it was there for top overhaul. Old car la.. not tip top anymore.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
welcome bro... this place is kinda quiet these days. Many trek owners have sold theirs. For me, it's still a faithful daily cowcard. Do share some pictures.

Feb 21, 2015
paris, france
je le conduis tout les jours et je suis content !
je viens sur le forum pour rechercher des informations pour préparer la voiture et échanger des experiences

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
many shy shy lah bro ...me also shy because still owe you hehe...

Haha bro, this coming September will be 2 year anniversary. :P

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

je le conduis tout les jours et je suis content !
je viens sur le forum pour rechercher des informations pour préparer la voiture et échanger des experiences
TRANSLATED:

I drive every day and I'm happy !
I come to the forum to look for information to prepare the car and exchange experiences

Welcome bro. :)

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Haha bro, this coming September will be 2 year anniversary. :P

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

TRANSLATED:

I drive every day and I'm happy !
I come to the forum to look for information to prepare the car and exchange experiences

Welcome bro. :)
Bro. stutzedward, you be translator...... Google?....:biggrin:

edwinlkj

Jul 20, 2009
thanks bro. Few years back it was quite happening. few of my frens sold off theirs. i was thinking of reignite the spark on my ride.
BTW, mine is airtrek turbo 2005 wald specs. any idea if it is a good mod to do front mount while keeping my td04?

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
FMIC is good for hot weather traffic jam but it'll be more laggy than the standard TMIC. If u want pure response and not jam during hot afternoons, maintain tmic and get stainless steel pipes to replace the rubber ones.

Get full exhaust system girl regulator and tune it. You should see healthy 200-220whp.

edwinlkj

Jul 20, 2009
Thanks bro. Is it ok to use samco hose instead of steel piping?
Btw saw ur ad on enkei rim... Still avail?

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Never really seen anyone replacing original TMIC rubber pipes with Samco. Usually, Silicon connectors are only used for bents connection between steel pipes.

Rim sold long time ago.

biao

Known Member
Oct 21, 2012
perak / ipoh
can we remain the tmic for install td05? and our stock td04 is which series?td04L?
which td05 series is more better?

edwinlkj

Jul 20, 2009
Gurus, just a quick check if you happen to have the service manual for Mit Airtrek Turbo? Appreciate if you can share. TYVM.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This video is worth watching twice for the simple fact the Russian kid’s horrified expressions could only be matched by the sheer calmness of the driver as he throws a Jaguar XKR around a course to demonstrate the machine’s capabilities.

Although we’re pretty sure a Lada isn’t the fastest thing this kid has sat in, we’re also quite positive that the Jag is. You can enjoy yourself at the kid’s expense as...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience