sept 11 was plotted by usa government?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
lazy to watch the full video.
I did watched one which clearly shows that the building was detonated.....it was an assumptions because experts are quoting that it looks more like building demolishing by C4s rather than collapsing because of a crashed planes.
Also, CNN and other news network were there to filmed the initial crashed?!....how did they received such accurate infor and yet the Government doesn't know anything about it?!
There's too much question marks to be answered....
Somemore, rumours are that the building had more expats than US citizens, thus it justifies their cause.
The world are full of mysterious plots that seems real and unreal.....no one really knows the exact answers...

*sigh*

agentOrange

Known Member
Mar 27, 2007
dont need think soo much.. sure is terrorist do 1 lah.. those media ppl always come out with all this rumours want make money only.. how do we explain the hundreds lives that lost.. and the filming on the tower only start after ther 1st plane crash and got alot smoke coming out at the tower so cnn put the crew on there to film it...i was watching it live at astro datime midnight cuz holiday.. then out of sudden 2nd plane came crashing...

Last edited:

2zzge

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2005
kl
impossible US bomb their own world trade center la....the building there for quite many years dy

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
but i think its possible, but not all plot by usa gomen. USA has indirectly admitted that they purposely attract the japanese to bomb the pearl habour during WW II so that they can have excuse to join the war.

perhaps USA has detetected the terrorist plot, they just coorporate to make it more serious, like the film said, the plan crash itself may not caused so devesasting impact so they make it more serious with bomb or such...

then, they can have excuse to step in middle east and afghanistan to wide out the political parties they doesnt like...

Apr 28, 2007
no lah,
afghanistan has the biggest natural gas stock in the world(which US want control of it's pipeline gas)
iraq has the 3rd largest crude oil stock in the world
iran has the 4th largest crude oil stock in the world

open up your mind u guys

don't u all see the movie "syriana" starred by George Clooney & Matt Damon????????

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
haha someone watch a lil to many of fahrenheit 911. but there pulling back the troops already no ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

As I know Miss Firing System is mean to reduce Turbo Lag, but is it possible for a normal (not Turbo) car to have Miss Firing System?

If Yes, what's the approach to achive that?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience