Searching for My Stolen Laptop...

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
I'm searching for my laptop that unfortunately some bugger stole.:angry_smile:

Would seriously appreciate anybody's generous help. I'll reward the person with a huge ang pow if I'm able to recover my laptop. :shocked:

The date in the laptop is seriously very important to me.

Stolen last Thursday (Jan 19th) near Carlos (Anggrik) Restorant USJ2... parked in Shell Station USJ2...

The details of my laptop:

DELL INSPIRON(TM) 6000 Intel(R) Pentium
Service Tag: CPNLF1S

A report has been made to both DELL and the cops.

My number is 012-2007374
or 012-2837625

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Sorry to hear ur loss but try ebay.com.my or lelong.com.my auctions.

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
yup, tried looking... but still no sign of em...

even went to Low Yat Plaza personally to find also.... still no sign of it... :sad_smile:

....:cry_smile:

Takuya

Jan 17, 2006
www.blacksnake.com
Sorry to hear that bro,that's why we are always advised to either bring our valuables along with us or keep it in the boot,but nowadays even by keeping in the boot is not safe anymore as it seems that there's a device which enable the burglars to track electronic devices hidden beneath the boot.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Takuya said:
Sorry to hear that bro,that's why we are always advised to either bring our valuables along with us or keep it in the boot,but nowadays even by keeping in the boot is not safe anymore as it seems that there's a device which enable the burglars to track electronic devices hidden beneath the boot.
There is no such thing as laptop detection device! Thieves just know where to look... that's all.

Better take the laptop out next time. I took mine out with me even going to the bank for 5 mins.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Takuya said:
but nowadays even by keeping in the boot is not safe anymore as it seems that there's a device which enable the burglars to track electronic devices hidden beneath the boot.
that rumous again ar? serious, for those who believe that, please tell me based on what technology that have to trace the Notebook? Infra? Radio?

Takuya

Jan 17, 2006
www.blacksnake.com
Well,I've actually read a circular regarding that kind of gadget in some article based on a new article from another country,so who knows what these tyrants are up to,and yeah until now I don't even dare to keep my laptop in my trunk lol

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Takuya, it's a good practise not to keep notebook in the car when you are away.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Never keep ur valuables n gadgets in the d car...

A friend had his entire gadgets stolen during a break-in last year. All missing (laptop, GPS PDA, HU n spare change) except for the Nokia 9210 Communicator which is of no value to the thieves. Seems thieves know their stuff too...

bmw_m3

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
acbc said:
Never keep ur valuables n gadgets in the d car...

A friend had his entire gadgets stolen during a break-in last year. All missing (laptop, GPS PDA, HU n spare change) except for the Nokia 9210 Communicator which is of no value to the thieves. Seems thieves know their stuff too...
yeah.. 'NEVER' keep ur valuables n gadgets in the car..
even for rm3 also they will break in.. laptops = more dangerous..
btw sorry to hear bout that..

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
wei laptop detection device really exist

the way to create it is simple

laptop early exposure + capable latop owner + unaware of safety owner = detected by thieves

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
still looking for my laptop... still no sign... sigh......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

SOS....
I got a distress called from my neighbour that his colleague car has splashes of acid causing the white spot on the paint surface

WATCH out for these guys..(M'sia A/C usually fitted on top )

..picure for illustration used only

I should not have meet up with him at night & as many thing wouldnlt shown up under street lamp & bad finding. Deatiling appoinment set for !st Jan makr a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience