Screen Protector.

T

Tom

i noticed that they have this writesheild film thing which you can actually apply to PDA's to protect the screen from scratch.

like this one.

i suppose PDA shops sells them and i was wondering if anyone here knows how much would it cost for something like that. and i actually prefer the "rough" surface of the PDA screen film which will reduce scratch marks further..

to summaries everything, I want to get it for my 6600. the layer of protective film that came with it is already pretty much scratched due to jeans pocket....

thanks
cheers
Tom

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
Tom,

the time when i bought my Compaq Ipaq, the fella give the kit for free as well ( so dont know the price).. the screen film is smooth type (never seen a rough surface wan before) and the kit comes in a few sheets of those thingy, so if yours koyak, change it la.. ;)

actually i was looking for that sticky film also for my z600.. dunno where i keep it..

breakpopin

Feb 5, 2004
There are a variety of them in the market.. from cheap to the highend ones..

i bought the cheap ones in a pack (RM15 for ten),... the better ones would set you about 10-15bucks per piece.. some really good ones can go up to >20bucks..!

Invisible

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
Visit site
If you want the rough one, around RM30 but will make the screen not so sensitive. And this one even you use your finget to press it, your thumbprints is not so visible.
And for the smoother one, around RM40 and this one is clearer and more sensitive but you got to always clean the thumbprints on the screen.
Can get all those at Low Yat.

Just my 2 cent opinions.
Hehe...

TaE|VoN

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
I bought my screen protector at S$15
at sim lim square...

A bit rough kind mat surface..

Should be suitable for you Tom.

Go check it out.. SimLim a lot...

T

Tom

thanks for your ideas guys.
i think i'll go with tae|von's

i don't car if my screen isn't sensitive anymore cos it's used on the Nokia 6600 hahaha. and i hate finger prints.

ok thanks tae
cheers
Tom

Invisible

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by TaE|VoN@Feb 17 2004, 02:13 AM
I bought my screen protector at S$15
at sim lim square...

A bit rough kind mat surface..

Should be suitable for you Tom.

Go check it out.. SimLim a lot...
Where's SimLim?
I want to have a look as protector starts to tear off... :)

TaE|VoN

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Originally posted by Invisible@Feb 18 2004, 02:52 AM
Where's SimLim?
I want to have a look as protector starts to tear off... :)
Sim Lim Square is a shopping center that mainly deals in computer hard/soft wares. It got many other technology goods there...

BTW. Its in Bugis, Singapore. B)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

need your opinion on RCS vs titan. I know that both of the product are custom made absorber.need your comment on quality and ride experience. I have use titan before and yet to know how is RCS compare to it. Planning to put into my ride in near future.

rgds
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience