Savvy or Myvi?

What will you choose from? Savvy or Myvi?

• Savvy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Myvi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

davidmika

Apr 25, 2005
NiCkY7 said:
ur civic mod already?

why so hard to maintain???
last time when i bought it second hand i didnt check on the frame of the car and found out that the front left of the car frame is out of shape and it caused lotsa problem. not fully mod yet...

Aura

1,500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
allenultra said:
higher hp doesn't mean has more torque.
considering that savvy has SOHC 16 valve engine.
SOHC has better torque compare to DOHC if those cars are within the same capacity range.

No offence, no defamation, just my opinion and my opinion is I don't like both cars..Savvy is new and Myvy is a photocopy from Daihastu Boon/Toyota Passo-la..Both are basic car..No power..

I like my car, even it is small GTti..993cc, 12valve, DOCH (Twin Cam), EFi, 100bhp Turbo..Less problem..Low fuel consumption..I always believe in old skool car..I can mod anything I want cz I have no hutang with the bank like new owner of Sawi or Mawi..

If the dealer of both car offer me free car, I'd rather choose Myvi cz it is from Daihatsu..If lah..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

SAtria SPoiler.. giv some idea pls... gonna change spoiler... mugen sideskirt, Putra front skirt,2 small piece rear skirt and i wanna change spoiler... what spoiler suitable for me?? any idea pls...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience