Engine and Performance

@{SASUKE}@ Used B-series after market plug cables

sasuke

Nov 23, 2004
A few set of used Honda B series after market plug cable for sale.

1. Blizt Spark Performer 9.0 mm silicone cable - SOLD!!!

2. Sun Auto Nology Hotwire plug cable - SOLD!!!

3. NGK plug cable (R08 or R09) - SOLD!!!

4. Ultra Blue Point silicone plug cable - SOLD!!!

5. SplitFire TwinCore 8.8mm plug cable - SOLD!!!

6. Ultra red silicone plug cable - 150

7. Sun Auto Inazma Wire EX with Hot Earth - SOLD!!!

8. Splitfire V-Charger plug cable - SOLD!!!

If interested please call Simon 0178708550 directly. Thanks.

Colour

Feb 18, 2006
i'm riding a cr-v 1st generation B20B std engine,is B16a spark plug cable fit my cr-v ar..........or all B series engine share the same plug cable....? is those plug cable u sale fit my cr-v?

Colour

Feb 18, 2006
Sorry for asking...regarding the NGK plug cable what the diffrence btw the high spec and the normal spec i jus saw local aftermarket shop sells NGK Power cable R09 0.9kohm/m resistance...this model is high spec or normal spec?pls explain noob here......anyway i'm intrested with ur NGK plug cable & Ultra red silicone plug cable i'm buying both of them for my EG6 and cr-v pls pm me ur best price...............thx

sasuke

Nov 23, 2004
Sorry for asking...regarding the NGK plug cable what the diffrence btw the high spec and the normal spec i jus saw local aftermarket shop sells NGK Power cable R09 0.9kohm/m resistance...this model is high spec or normal spec?pls explain noob here......anyway i'm intrested with ur NGK plug cable & Ultra red silicone plug cable i'm buying both of them for my EG6 and cr-v pls pm me ur best price...............thx
If I not mistaken 0.9kohm/m resistance is higher spec. N1 Racing Sunway is selling 300+.

Dear All Sifu,

Recently just got a Mirage Digital Controller from my cousin. But just can't find a write place to mod into my Wira.

Is anyone know that how to DIY this controller into Wira?

I only have the front panel that's all. I heard my friend say that, still need a motor only able to fully utilize the aircon controller. Is that easy to get? Any idea what's the cost? I'm currently at Johor, Senai. Will be back to KL tomorrow.

Thank You. :D