Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bintulu

• Miri

• Limbang

• Total voters
farique, the Kansai Evo always zoom here and there while LanEvo's always kept at home. Mint condition just like the red Evo9. talking bout red Evo9, how come never see him online already?

AE82GT, oh i see....

Last edited:
think i should tear off the kansai sticker.. if not ppl mistaken the other white evo with mine.. haha

I hv seen in KCH really have alot of nice car lor....of coz duwan to compare to KL la...i like KCH car cz all are from JDM model..

think i should tear off the kansai sticker.. if not ppl mistaken the other white evo with mine.. haha

nope, people wont mistaken between that E7 and ur E7.. u have that Gialla bodykit all round while that HKS Kanasai E7 running on stock kit.. :)

I think, this is the only Evo I have never seen in Kuching.. I really like that bodykit. Did you ordered it from Gialla directly?

yeah.. order from Japan and waited for more than 3 months.. cost a bomb.. :(

in Kch yes. but not in other pace la.. haha.. There's also a DAMD evo 7 running around.

in Kch yes. but not in other pace la.. haha.. There's also a DAMD evo 7 running around.

DAMD E7? I have not yet seen this car before. :hmmmm:
What is the color of this DAMD E7?

btw, Evo3, is the HKS Kanasai White E7 one of the 5 JDM gang?

also, been wondering, would you guys pay often visit to a dyno tuning shop if it ever happens to be one here in Kuching? Not the real-time dyno, the roller dyno aka dynamometer. :biggrin:

DAMD E7? I have not yet seen this car before. :hmmmm:
What is the color of this DAMD E7?

btw, Evo3, is the HKS Kanasai White E7 one of the 5 JDM gang?

also, been wondering, would you guys pay often visit to a dyno tuning shop if it ever happens to be one here in Kuching? Not the real-time dyno, the roller dyno aka dynamometer. :biggrin:

White DAMD e7. Same gang with the white E9 (actually everyone know each other la. Kch so small. haha)

Farique, all those Evos from 7-9 and Subaru all know each other one lo. Except some of the older evos like 1-5/6 which they tend to mix around, sometime here sometime there, sometime MIA but the newer evos and subarus always hang together with Skylines too.

Hi Bro

Hi Good Morning to all Bro'S , Im From Malaysia . My job it's Yahoo Online Auction And Import Services . We provide good services to all people who needs to bid/buy item from JAPAN such as Car parts , Fashion , Electronics , Adult related and ETC. We help you bid/buy and import to malaysia . We handle all the bid and handle the shipment to Malaysia . Now , It's your advantage to buy JAPAN item with no harm or no worries .

For those interest please do call me at 0122 67 5155 or EMAIL : [email protected] / MSN : [email protected]

oh well.. since it brunei plate it will be alittle bit harder to bring it over.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom