Rotary exhaust porting

joni,i got 2 13b housing and 3 rotor with 8.5 compression from fc..dunno can reuse or not, maybe can diy porting then go throw away..

haha~ i got the poison 6 years ago~ now the effect of the poison started to go over all my body and adreline~ haha...
well, i'll try to get a 12A, don worry~ hehe... all of u r from Miri kah? haha Rotary club really sound cool for me.................
sms me when u r free, we come out lim teh at night.... 016-850 4830

rotary fuel system look simple.. only ignition not easy..
wondering if use carbie, put addtional injectors control by rpm signal.. will work or not..
lol.. increase the injectors duty cycle by rpm pulse. so injectors will hanging on the top of the carbie like F1 style..
:P tonight free? sit down discuess.. get the project start early.

tonite? sure no problems. i got a DIY Additional Fuel Injector Controller. build it 2 years ago. wat time n venue for tonite please...

Originally posted by CHB@Dec 6 2004, 01:07
NOS, these custom ports look familiar right? something never been done any else where on a side plates....

012s.jpg

016s.jpg
These's senior rotary maniac previous creation. B) Legend porting. :o

Don't throw the rotor housing away, can recycle, here is what u can do :lol:

Originally posted by NOS_7AGTE@Dec 5 2004, 13:24
Ok, This's my first rotary exhuast port those're both on a junk housing, and it was just a practice quick rough cut, but what do you guys think of this?
Ok, The next stage will be the intake port will post some pics to share with all of u rotary maniac. B)

Originally posted by 20vturbo@Dec 6 2004, 20:42
what else can do with the housing?
well, u can send it for coating. beside that, u can think of making a monster peri port. there is a lot of thing u can do with housing.....

hey i wonder how many hosuings left in the world.seems like most rotary enthusiast has lots of housing.aren't this engine limited?

rotary engine damn lot in the world..
dun waste the housing..can be rebuild....
wah 20B...if i got sa22c now sure i buy the 20b put inside..
eh wats is ur ppl num?
come out yam cha if free..

Originally posted by coolblue+Dec 6 2004, 21:41 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (coolblue @ Dec 6 2004, 21:41 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mazdaspeed A-spec.@Dec 6 2004, 03:59
kewlblue,
this one what engine ar
I think that is a key chain la.. [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Originally posted by KL3873Q@Dec 6 2004, 20:37
Don't throw the rotor housing away, can recycle, here is what u can do :lol:
hey thats cool....

B)

Ok, Those're rotary intake port junk rear and centre plates, and it was just a practice quick rough cut but without sandpaper yet. What do you guys think of this?

This's a street porting.

Top Bottom