Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
2nd haven't reach a week not spoilt but use it will keep engine die
Did you compare both sensors side by side? I am wondering if the other sensor had a slightly different circumference and wasnt seated properly in the bracket. Without testing the meters with a multimeter, how does one determine if it's faulty?

Did you compare both sensors side by side? I am wondering if the other sensor had a slightly different circumference and wasnt seated properly in the bracket. Without testing the meters with a multimeter, how does one determine if it's faulty?

What I think is the thing is not faulty is juz my car very picky. Hahahahaha
Will test the sensor after I get my hand on the multimeter

For sensir thing really need to use back ori proton one haizzzz

And also my colleague help me fix the full range speaker. Left side didn't have any sound. We found out is wire putus. After pasang balik memang syok.hahahahahahha

sounds like in car entertainment is the next step... :congrats:

Another thing I would like to ask is the power window...
Sometimes it go down then suddenly cannot go up. Need to wait for a minute then press only can go up. Is it the motor rosak or some wire malfunction?

Sometimes it go down then suddenly cannot go up. Need to wait for a minute then press only can go up. Is it the motor rosak or some wire malfunction?
possibly motor panas....

Eh?I only open up & down once so fast panas ? Oh my... hahahahhahaha
My Pajero have similar problem. Can go down but sometimes cant go up. Have to toggle the switch down then up multiple times. I can hear the switch/relay clicking. Only happen for UP function.
Always forgot abt this problem as most of the time i drive the Pajero with aircond ON or air vent open.

check the switches itself. Considering how old the car is, potentially contact not so good. If you are a good DIY-er you can dismantle the switches to clean the contacts and all. If you aren't good then try replacing it. I think it's not too expensive anyway.

But this is assuming your window motor and wiring is nice and tidy. Does your door still have the water protection in place? check the wiring and motor to see if rust or something has corroded contact.

My Pajero have similar problem. Can go down but sometimes cant go up. Have to toggle the switch down then up multiple times. I can hear the switch/relay clicking. Only happen for UP function.
Always forgot abt this problem as most of the time i drive the Pajero with aircond ON or air vent open.
eh u same problem as me... mine no wan go down... can hear relay clicking

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi All Sifoo,

I am quite noob on mentioning the parts name in my car.
I am driving a Toyota SEG and wishes to DIY sound proofing.

Before that I will need to fix a few thing before plong in the superlon.

1) the plastic sheet that covers the electronic parts from water splash at the door of the car...
2) the door panel.

The plastic sheet that covers those elctronic parts( dunno what it call) in my car already very old and yellowish (crispy somemore :cyclops:). So I plan to replace it...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom