RM80.00!!! Mivec Bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

RM80.00!!! Mivec Bumper

iluv2xlr8

Known Member
Mar 9, 2006
Dear Members, theres one left Mivec bumper modified for all proton cars for sale. The modification is done that so that you can fix any grill/sarong with the bumper, the colour of the bumper is green and is small sport lights. Reason for selling is because need urgent cash... Picture of the bumper below is using a mivec bonnet, so the modification is already done so that if youre using a original wira/satria bonnet, you can attach a grill/sarong with it... RM 80.00, this bumper comes with a new bumper bracket as well.

Delivery:Own collect
Terms:Cash

mikloy

Apr 4, 2005
what else u got?i mean bumper...now i'm using putra with mivec bonnet.anything pls pm me k.thanks bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Love the Honda Civic? Then let’s give a warm welcome to the 9<sup>th</sup> Generation of the best-selling mid-sized sedan, officially launched today by Honda Malaysia at the Malaysia Agro Exposition Park Serdang (MAEPS). With the 1<sup>st</sup> generation tracing back to nearly 40 years ago, the Civic line has triumphed above its rivals by offering a high level of driving performance, quality and fuel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience