recommended workshop

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
hello to all taikor here... can anyone recommend me good workhop to do suspension? the ek civic suspension in the house is making kruk kruk sounds oledi. the car has just changed to new absorber not that long ago. So i'm looking for a reliable workshop that has experience in fixing ek's suspension. Around kl, pj area lo... thanks

Same here. Mine is coming from the rear passenger side whenever i go over uneven surfaces or when the car is jerking violently lol. Mech told me it is my adjustable camber making the sounds. It usually happens during rainy days so the possible culprit could be that the water has somehow caused the adjustable camber to make those terrible kruk kruk sounds. Is that the case guys?

er.. the sound comes when go over uneven surface like ur case, or when at very slow speed, like when start moving.... it happens whether it rains o not...
so any reliable mech or workshop can troubleshoot? not familiar with workshops here....

i also kena this problem
but the best part is when i goto workshop nearby my house it don't come out a sound also
which is weird..

i also kena this problem
but the best part is when i goto workshop nearby my house it don't come out a sound also
which is weird..

man... i like this part... it happen to all of us doesnt it... once u r at a mech's shop, all those funny funny sound disappear
hehe

Top Bottom