RC aircraft (electirc or glow)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
nope.. not diploma.. degree.. lol..

yeah.. ive made that one.. made a shock absorber.. LOL... incase the balloon burst oso.. LOL

wenshen said:
nope.. not diploma.. degree.. lol..

yeah.. ive made that one.. made a shock absorber.. LOL... incase the balloon burst oso.. LOL

How thin is the balloon? Doesn't look like it will burst easily. If you want, you can make a blimp like cage and put 2 balloons in it so it will look like a blimp. This is the same concept used by the airships of the 30's

haha
eh.. u know wat.. i thought of it too.. but.. no point la.. 1 balloon can lift.. of cos i use 1.. LOL..
i tot of making the cage with balsa wood or laundry netting.. LOL.. but den.. after that.. i think.. wats the point ah.. engineers mz learn to cut cost ma.. LOL

wenshen said:
haha
eh.. u know wat.. i thought of it too.. but.. no point la.. 1 balloon can lift.. of cos i use 1.. LOL..
i tot of making the cage with balsa wood or laundry netting.. LOL.. but den.. after that.. i think.. wats the point ah.. engineers mz learn to cut cost ma.. LOL

Hahaah, true oso. But if cut too much cost, become like Proton hahaahhaahah. No offence ar....

imoloq.. btw, djan is helping me to get sponsorship from proton.. ;) HAHAHAHAH

imolog and wenshen needs to get a room ............

wenshen said:
imoloq.. btw, djan is helping me to get sponsorship from proton.. ;) HAHAHAHAH

Wow that's great! Sponsorship for your car or blimp? hehe

blimp duh.. LOL..

after the project.. im quite interested in rc heliS.. anyone has one here?

wenshen said:
blimp duh.. LOL..

after the project.. im quite interested in rc heliS.. anyone has one here?

I had an electric heli once and it was a b!tch to control. I've since grounded it and used the electronics on other planes. :X-:

RC helis are very very hard to control, difficult to master and you need nerves of steel and steady thumbs to control it properly. If you want to start off in RC helicoptering, I would recommend an electric one first as it would be easier to control. I would recommend the Esky Lama V3:

V33.jpg

This heli has counter-rotating baldes so it doesn't need a tail rotor and it hovers like a dream. Very good for begineers. And you can fly it indoors. Price is around RM400++ for the complete set.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom