Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

R34 GTR and wife photoshoot

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
nice shot and nice ride...

nice ride...ur wife got 350z,?wow!!!...awesome...chick with 350z...
where u learn to take picture nice nice ar?:adore::adore::adore::adore:

much more nice if you can snap the pic with full view of your monster..
anyway nice ride you got there...kipidup

Nice car u have there... but sorry to say your wife spoil the pics...You ask too comment this is my honest comment sorry if im too blunt...

Nice pics bro.. I wanna go back and 'pujuk' my wife whether she want to take photo like this or not.. Unfortunately, I only have old proton saga to take picture with... Dunno lor, whether she want or not.. hahahah...

wat a nice couple hehe u shud tank ur wife for being so sporting to be ur model hehe got pay or not rofl: anyway,nice car bro.... :burnout:

different ppl has different taste.. so bb, it proves that ONLY u think i'm pretty :P

thanks for the honest comment :) i appreciate it

Nice car u have there... but sorry to say your wife spoil the pics...You ask too comment this is my honest comment sorry if im too blunt...

pardon me...

but your wife here looks like "tai kar che" with the skyline. Also looks like shes the one who owns it...

Bump: pardon me...

but your wife here looks like "tai kar che" with the skyline. Also looks like shes the one who owns it...

I think the pictures are nice..good combination bcoz...both are his..this is one way how we appreciate our love one...

Great....damn cool pretty, i mean the car. V-spec.....vroooooooommmmm

Top Bottom