R32 was stolen!!

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007
Dear all bros,
On behalf of my fren, im posting this thread..
His skyline R32 was stolen :mad: on 3rd Dec 2010 around 2~4pm(don't know the exactly time) at puncak jalil..
I know it was a bit late but as a fren and sky family, i do watever i can to help..
info already spread out to some sky's member and to our underground chairman (BR)..
can see BR's post on his blog here..

Details(additional) as below :-
Car: Skyline R32 2 doors
Color: Ferrari Red
Plate #: WLV 5930
Time/Date: 3pm/3rd Dec 2010
Car spec : GTR32 facelip , LED tail lamp, GTR32 front and rear seat, rim advan rg white (if not mistaken),fmic

Picture will update once get it from owner..bro BR need ur help on this coz i dun have a FB acc..hehe..
Thanks in advance :adore:..should anyone have info on this, please do not hesitate to contact me..013-6161236

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007
bro..mind to share where did ur dad see dat car and when?giv me info to my number..plz bro..

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007
i see..i thought its between this 2~3 days..thanks bro for the pics..any info plz let me know..

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
If its an area notorious for car thefts then its definitely the same gangs of thieves. Definitely traceable depending on how far you're willing to go to find the car.

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007
Till today there was no info bout dis car..Hope the owners can get back his car even its seem impposible counting from the days lost..seminggu xtdo bros..huhu..

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Till today there was no info bout dis car..Hope the owners can get back his car even its seem impposible counting from the days lost..seminggu xtdo bros..huhu..
Apparently the first hour max couple hours is crucial. Lepas tu can still cari especially since this car is unlikely to have left the country. Only problem is if they strip it down or totally everything and use as track car or something.

But if its your good friend, you should know where he hangs out who he hangs out with, work backwards and insyaAllah you can find one of the guys involved although you might not get the car back ever. End of the day, this kind of thing isn't random - it's not a crime of opportunity. This was planned.

I mean if those sort of cars with high demand overseas; used to be Harrier then Hilux then Alphard etc basically flavor of the month I heard its random and once stolen immediately driven to designated area and confirm there's a 'supply chain' with ready buyers somewhere.

But for this sort of car, they won't steal it unless someone specifically wanted it. Unfortunately, not the first time as even one of our members was a victim sometime ago but he didn't give up and he was prepared to spend serious money to get back what is his. But I hope your friend finds a way to deal with the loss not only financially (insurance?) but emotionally as well. Whenever something is stolen from us, there's always this unshakable feeling of vulnerability as though you've been violated.

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007
Thanks for ur advice bro..i hope all of us can get something with ur words..even i'm not a gud fren with him but as a 'member' and sky's fren i felt sorry for his lost and just do my part to help him..its not for reward or else..If ade rezeki, dpt la balik..if not, we have to 'redha' for it..:smokin:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Thanks for ur advice bro..i hope all of us can get something with ur words..even i'm not a gud fren with him but as a 'member' and sky's fren i felt sorry for his lost and just do my part to help him..its not for reward or else..If ade rezeki, dpt la balik..if not, we have to 'redha' for it..:smokin:
I know what you mean. Since its a Skyline we sort of want to look out for each other even if tak kenal. But the moment it went missing, would be useful if your friend had contacts in with taxis and callmen, etc but like you said, dah lama hilang baru sedar kan?