R32 GTS 4door :)

KonG3286

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Halow, you guys have any picture of nice nice R32 4door??? my side skirt pecah, and paint also 'peeling off' adee..... wanna get a pair of nice side skirt and repaint nicely :)

can help can help?????

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
KonG3286 said:
Halow, you guys have any picture of nice nice R32 4door??? my side skirt pecah, and paint also 'peeling off' adee..... wanna get a pair of nice side skirt and repaint nicely :)

can help can help?????

here ya go .. :D 1st and last bodykit are the same...

KonG3286

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
errr.... i dunno where to get those side skirt ... custom made can aa?? where??

Ariff aa... u bring me do up the side skirt ler...i remember u told me u did ur laurel in one of the shop mer....

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Err.. I wouldn't recommend metal side skirts if you're refering to the Laurel's. Since its only the sideskirts, I reckon the job is easily done by any Fiber/bodykit shop.

Yes I agree..the ORC car looks sweet:). ORC and TOP Secret has very close ties to one another;TOP Secret does their demo/sponsored cars.

dorifmon

1,000 RPM
May 10, 2006
www.kazutogarage.com
KonG3286 said:

can help can help?????
kong...1 2 see my...i done my d....

call me for more infor....

KonG3286

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
super nice :)

i want the side skirt and rear bumper... how much?

and the rear light, how u did it???

KonG

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What's the hype?

The Bezza is Perodua's first ever attempt to produce a sedan (although it is based on its smallest platform, the Axia). The EEV-certified Bezza marks a significant moment for Perodua as it is developed entirely by local talent, starting from the existing donor car.

It is also worth noting that prior to the official launch, the car has received more than...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience