Question on HKS twin plate

LanEvo

Known Member
Dec 22, 2005
Installed HKS twin plate (GD pro) recently. Got the ice cream sound when holding the clutch which is norm, but will there be any sound (for example, very soft "eeeee") sound when the car is idle and not holding clutch?

Thanks

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
mine also same.. tot it was a problem.. but after driving (with the clutch) for the past 2 plus years.. it did'nt occur any problem.. so it became a norm to me lor... anybody else having the same sound?

options

Known Member
Dec 3, 2006
i had the same sound too...especially when ON the air cond. When we increase idling to around 2000rpm, the sound disappear.
Also, sometimes when i drive slow, i shift by gear from 3rd to 2nd, the rmp drop below 2000rpm, the car will jerk and recover above 2000rpm.

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
sounds just like mine too... hehehehe

H22-C

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2007
if too much sound, the wife in the passenger seat giving even more sound... she would complain this car like a lorry or 70's vw..... LOL .....

LanEvo

Known Member
Dec 22, 2005
Thanks. I tot it only have "ice cream" sound when hold the plate. Now i know it have the "eee" sound wheh idle.

BTw, it's very easy to drive twin plate le. not as difficult as ppl cliam.. haha.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all brother here,

my friend and i plan to change our spring to lower spring!
our aim was ultimate comfort like original

i hear Eibach prokit is the best choice is it???
but after i survey few accessories/performance shop
many of them claim that the GAB, tein will also give the comfort feel (but i don't believe)
and i search the tanabe website and found that the tanabe NF-210 (not GF-210) only increase 5% from original spring (and will give ultimate comfort for the ride)

that's my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience