Quarter Mile Garage R32

r33_abflug

Known Member
Feb 28, 2004
Originally posted by Jebu+Apr 4 2005, 11:16 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jebu @ Apr 4 2005, 11:16 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MK84@Apr 4 2005, 10:50
Jebu, this time around Drag Battle is under new management.
[snapback]866016[/snapback]​
new mgmt issit?
cannot make it la they all...
new MIS-management more like it...

embarassment to the jap visitors to see such an awful event organized by our people...
[snapback]866092[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Agreed with u jebu.The mgmt can`t do anythin to cover this GTR.Can u guys imagine,when the mech want to recheck back their setting n tight up back the wheels nuts he oso cannot do his job due the lots a ppls sorround his car.Since he can`t speak english then he ask me to tell those ppls to stay away .Wat to do even i`m not a staff there,i`ve to help this fella lar. :blink: But this GTR damn fast lar even...........(The owner told me evrythin bout this car oledi) :D :lol: :P

silverzilla

Known Member
Mar 9, 2005
amazing,sequential box some more.

In japan,the Drag meets such as HKS meets are full of RH9 GTRs.If the time slower than 9,might as well not enter,crazy

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My ride is wira 1300cc.:biggrin:
Currently using tyres 195/50/R15. Because wanna to get feel & looks like Rally car. Can I change to 195/55/R15 or 195/60/R15 ? Using this 2 kind of tyres will it effect the car drive heavily ? :hmmmm:

I also plan to change set of Adjustable absorber. GAP type with 36 point adjust soft hard & Titan no 36 point adjust soft hard. Both have their advantages. What to choose, is there anyone can give advise .......??:adore:

Thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience