Proton Waja Aircond.

mosesmk

Known Member
Feb 21, 2012
Selangor
Hi Guys.

It been sometimes am missing from ZTH. I need to find aircond cleaner to clean my cooling coil. Yesterday open the cooling coil box and notice no filter attach. Damm.. I tought it should be standard issue. now the cooling coil really dirty. Need to clean it before further damage. Yes. i can just walk in to aircond shop and ask them to do it for me. But since it still in my reach, why don't DIY it. Yesterday only can service the blower fan. Bit dirty. But to open it really killing my back. The last screw inside the cabin hard to reach. Now my blower fan operate silently. Not like before, the blower sound like draging something. Btw do not know where the leaves came from..:hmmmm2:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi Guys.

It been sometimes am missing from ZTH. I need to find aircond cleaner to clean my cooling coil. Yesterday open the cooling coil box and notice no filter attach. Damm.. I tought it should be standard issue. now the cooling coil really dirty. Need to clean it before further damage. Yes. i can just walk in to aircond shop and ask them to do it for me. But since it still in my reach, why don't DIY it. Yesterday only can service the blower fan. Bit dirty. But to open it really killing my back. The last screw inside the cabin hard to reach. Now my blower fan operate silently. Not like before, the blower sound like draging something. Btw do not know where the leaves came from..:hmmmm2:
Are you able to open and reach the cooling coil when it is still attached to the system. Usually they remove means dismantle and take out to clean.
If you can reach, and use the aluminum coil cleaners you need to rinse properly as the cleaners are quite corrosive. With the coil still attached how are you going to rinse it?

gjrforce

1,000 RPM
Jun 11, 2007
do not waste your time to do that when it is still attach, i done that before.
just send to aircon shop to do a proper cleaning, install the cabin filter after that.

after that, no need to touch the cooling coil when do aircon service.

mosesmk

Known Member
Feb 21, 2012
Selangor
Hi Guys..if like that i better approach aircond shop then. thanks mate.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi Guys..if like that i better approach aircond shop then. thanks mate.
Is better because without the cabin filter the cooling coil will be very dirty. Need to brush it also and rinse properly. Your waja have slot for cabin filter. I know both my older cars do not have...:bawling:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

recently the Hybrid vehicle become a topic among friends discussion, so i just want to know is there any Diesel Hybird vehicle which going to lunch?
and what is the cost? can it below 80k? what brand is the hotest for Diesel Hybrid Vehicle?

thanks if anyone can discussions or share opinion.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience