Diesel hybrid Vehicle?

kaneda82

Dec 4, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
recently the Hybrid vehicle become a topic among friends discussion, so i just want to know is there any Diesel Hybird vehicle which going to lunch?
and what is the cost? can it below 80k? what brand is the hotest for Diesel Hybrid Vehicle?

thanks if anyone can discussions or share opinion.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Wait long long la.. 80k for a hybrid? If that really were true a lot of people would be driving hybrids.

And there aren't any viable diesel hybrids (that can imported into KL). Our diesel quality is crap and mostly only premium models have the hybrid-diesel combo like the Landrover models have one and the other is Volvo. If not mistaken VW has one too.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Wait long long la.. 80k for a hybrid? If that really were true a lot of people would be driving hybrids.

And there aren't any viable diesel hybrids (that can imported into KL). Our diesel quality is crap and mostly only premium models have the hybrid-diesel combo like the Landrover models have one and the other is Volvo. If not mistaken VW has one too.
The only 80k hybrid i heard which was in delay is the Saga hybrid.

Dont get me wrong, i got this info from Syed Zainal b4 he left Proton

btw Mercedes Malaysia claims their Malaysian modded Computer Chip can handle Malaysian diesel

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i used proton wit e3 engine wit some mod.. currently my car drink ron97 fuel and the result is
RM10/28km or less.. my fren said "ok la tu" but for me not.. how urs evo?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience