Proton Savvy turbo????

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

SiuK3ong

Aug 8, 2009
Ipoh
My car old one, just now only got the heart to start modify it~ after all this year~ haha~
Now my car just half way of modification still got a long way to run, you guyz can check out the pic in my friendster~ add me [email protected] i just left few pic havent take the pic of my turbo KKK K16 cause is underneath the engine cant b taken from the hood must go to garage to lift it up and snapshot will post the turbo pic by nxt week.

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

SiuK3ong, ur using D4F-T frm renault twingo aaa?

asking because my fren looking for one..
im using original D4F only, original come with Proton Savvy with custom made bolt on turbo

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
im using original D4F only, original come with Proton Savvy with custom made bolt on turbo
thanks for clearing it up hehe..:top: to you

my fren wanna go for D4FT because it offer improved performance than std d4F proton used but better economy...

i've heard ppl transplanted 4EFTE from starlet inside savvy... surely lotsa headache :banghead:

SiuK3ong

Aug 8, 2009
Ipoh
thanks for clearing it up hehe..:top: to you

my fren wanna go for D4FT because it offer improved performance than std d4F proton used but better economy...

i've heard ppl transplanted 4EFTE from starlet inside savvy... surely lotsa headache :banghead:
At start I was thinking to transplant engine into my car, but tought of playing something new. From what i heard mostly savvy turbo using toyota starlet engine, nuthing special cause original also turbo already, so i decided to try something new. Using original D4F engine with some custom parts and mostly important ECU can boost up to max 450hp.

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
At start I was thinking to transplant engine into my car, but tought of playing something new. From what i heard mostly savvy turbo using toyota starlet engine, nuthing special cause original also turbo already, so i decided to try something new. Using original D4F engine with some custom parts and mostly important ECU can boost up to max 450hp.
well... here's hoping it also runs reliably...

keep us updated ya?

mutt

Oct 5, 2008
i also thinking to mod my savvy amt to the max once i got budget la. hehe..

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

but the most important things is the reliabilty of the engine when bot and install performance parts to the car. do u still using stock braking system? do u install anything to increase the stability and handling ability? hope to get reply from u :)

danhong81

Jul 10, 2006
Ipoh
Hmmm.. Can list the parts needed for the mod and their costs? I'm interested. Since bonus will be out soon, so can start planning. Haha..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey bros,

I need sum advice....I 1 2 add an oil cooler 2 my eg... wat do i need?? n aroun hw much will it cost me???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience