Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Proton Saga Iswara LMST (M)

dancerface

Known Member
Dec 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Selling off my pre-loved ride, its the Proton Saga LMST (Lotus Meter Saga Trim). Up for sale again due to previous buyer last minute ffk. This car used mainly for going to and from my university, selling it off because I already bought another car. Car is very well maintained and kept clean all the time. Saves fuel as well! Never broke down before during my ownership and recently replaced few items of wear and tear, servicing done on time. Buy and drive condition.

*New headlamps (Old ones got foggy)
*New piping and muffler (Old one very noisy)
*New kenwood CD player 50watts x 4 with aux input
*Tinted all windows 70% VLT (JPJ Compliant)
*Talking Alarm system
*Sports lowered springs (S Racing) 50mm
*Standard Magma engine (No mods)
*Standard 14" Sport Rims
*Standard Body
*Standard Interior
*Standard Gearbox
*Original Powersteering
*Basically Original everything.

Owner should know that this car had no major accident, more like a flash wound because chassis was not involved only body but all fixed. The car drives perfectly, no rattling sound or knocking sound. Car taken to car wash at least once a week.

*Perfect for young working adults, college students, or even a family.
*Fuel economical 12 - 13km/l
*No repairs needed
*Sporty look
*Smooth drive
*Value for money
*Replacement parts are cheap!

Transfer fee, puspakom, insurance and etc will be done by new owner. Can also be done by my runner but with additional fees. Serious buyers only, price negotiable and please contact me (direct owner) to schedule for a date to view the car.

SOLD!

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, I am planning to take my diploma in automotive/motorsport. I understand that overseas studies is better, but I dont have that much money so I wish to know some good schools here. Im more of a hands on than book/theory person. I did some search, and so far TOC (the otomotive college) seems like the choice i would make, as it has motorsport course. But than again I also have read some reviews of it which is doubting me. I was wondering whether there is any other college that provide the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience