Proton Persona 2008 (A) High line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Proton Persona 2008 (A) High line

Jun 23, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
- Well maintained and taken care of.
- Very solid car to drive (in my opinion is more stable than a Vios and City) and I have added a front fender bar for increased stability.
- Tinting of whole car was done 3 years ago for increased UV protection, and still is awesome condition
- New set of 4 tyres were just changed 3 months ago (Spent >RM1,000!)
- New battery changed at the same time as the tyre
- Regular service every 5,000km with latest service done 01 Dec 2012. Changed regular things like spark plugs and cooling belt etc.
- Owner believes in changing parts as they are worn out or spoil, all parts which have wear and tear has been changed. Minor regular wear-and-tear here and there and some cosmetic paint peel / scratches, but otherwise engine is TIP TOP.
- More than happy to go to ANY service centre / workshop with you to verify the condition of the car (if you have confirmed the purchase).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

happy new year to all zth members,

i had my car converted to 4G91at about 3-4 months ago. the problem is the fuel consumption going quite high rm50=240km and slow pick up. some of my friend ask me to retune engine, and some ask me to reset my computer box (if im not mistaken). Pls suggest me good workshop (pj, pju or pjs area) that can tune and reset c-box with a reasonable price..thanks

cheers!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience