Power Window Question, need help..

wing1496

Aug 2, 2006
Hi all siru and Tai koh, i driving Waja. I think if anyone drive Waja also know that legadary question POWER WINDOW. My driver and front passager seat there remote have problem. I want click many many many time the window baru boleh Up & down:baring_teeth: , is that remote or motor have problem??? Have any sirus & Tai koh can help me???? Thank you......

minicooper2u

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
mine also problem,half way down sangkut..quite hard when paying toll.
proton say still under warranty,but the MF say quite long hours to fix & kalau kena window tint is your risk.i hope they go BK in 6yrs aft i finished my loan & sold stinking proton.

ok since everybody is reading this,or not.....
i need recomendation any top mech you know hv repair such problem before,
if not just ignore my reqst.

IronJ

Known Member
Oct 6, 2004
minicooper2u, since ur car is the manufacturer defeat, send back... and u tell them if they scratch ur tint, ask them to pay... u're consumer and i think u hv the right to request that... dun let them said all the word to scare u and take it to other mech... since other top mech able to repair it and make sure ur tint is protected, why they can't make it?...

just my 2cent...

minicooper2u

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
thanks IronJ,
you the man....mate how come i have not think of that?
you just gave me an idea,i'll get the most bising & fussy girl for this action. hahahahaha.

punktuichea

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2006
IronJ said:
minicooper2u, since ur car is the manufacturer defeat, send back... and u tell them if they scratch ur tint, ask them to pay... u're consumer and i think u hv the right to request that... dun let them said all the word to scare u and take it to other mech... since other top mech able to repair it and make sure ur tint is protected, why they can't make it?...

just my 2cent...
i agree to ur idea.
if ur car stil under waranty...dun afraid to complain if got any problm to ur car.
if they do any ting spoilt, ask for pay.
but i think ur problm is lose connection.
other wise u ask service center check for u...dun take to outside workshop.
ur waranty wil gone if i do it outside.

skyline2m

Known Member
Jul 20, 2006
Kota Kinabalu
well my car is not wajah
but my car also use power window
i just open the switch and then wash it so the touch area plat of the of the window switch is clean
it works
u also can use sand paper to clean it
i use screw driver to clean it before i wash the dirty stuff between the plat

ylkien

Known Member
May 17, 2005
KL/PJ
Yea. Check the contacts. Should have 6 wires on co-drivers side, and 8 (i think) on drivers side. I don't think the warranty can void if open the door, cause they can't detect it (no sticker, etc).

Check & clean the grounding wire if there is any.

DIY is the best if you are afraid that your tint might be scratched.

minicooper2u

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
IronJ & punktuichea
got it fix months ago, thanks for your advise.
the vocano gal screw them up 1by1

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what options do i have if i want to look for auto gearbox to replace my current auto gearbox?what choices do i have? move 3 speed? good ka?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience