Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Post ur Modified WIRA PIC here-->

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Errrr bro...
Wrong thread lah...
CHEERS

haha , faster post some of ur garang wira here la ... i cant wait to hav a look leh coz im driving a wira too !!

Yong_5290 said:
duh...this thread is xterior n bodyparts 4 sale lah...

move 2 car talk sure more response

huh?? i supposed this section is for ppl to post anything related to car pictures...exterior and bodypart?

kenchao10 said:
:D Hi, all Zth memeber, please post a pic minimum showing HOW GARANG u have modified ur WIRA into..in either Exterior or Interior

So that Other's people can reference on with it.. tanks for ur time.

Hope to C ur's Monster sOON....

wat u mean by sayig above line? .. standard modified or transplanted? .. ha ha i think u mean by "RICE" look .. gud gud .. i dont think ure car garang .. it looks like sleeping beside ure hse ;)

Sakuraguy, show your monster wira la, show how garang it is!! ;)

ha ha .. no need larr.. mine still stended ;)

ambayah .. where's ure car pics ;) ?

pls upload ur wira mod pic, i wan to c. When i free i also take my car pic to upload.

wow !!! nice car u got there ... wah , like dis also call beng meh ... i like it ler , but mine is mivec hood + wira oem bumper ...

Beng Wira?!?

I think this Wira is Beng champion of 2005.

CIMG0395.jpg

Heres another pic of the sohai Wira Beng champion

Got money to buy those lame ass rally side mirror and CF sticker for the hood but no money to lower the car properly.

so dam high like a sohai lorry balak, can someone pls borrow him some money to lower his poor excuse of a rally wanabe car? :thumpdown:

PICT0210.jpg

Last edited:
my wira

hello guys.. i am david.. this is my wira... 1.8 GSR Turbo..
how its change , always a wira..! hehee

-InvisibleDarkWarrior-

A Post Every 5 Mins

we all know that Proton uses the Goldie-Cable harness for their power windows. i find it rather flimsy, esp for the windows that you rarely wind up/down. besides, the design of the Goldie cable puts a lot of strain on the motors esp for the Satrias and Putras with huge 2-door windows.

it would be interesting if we can put our heads together and come up with a more robust power windows system. does anybody how do the BMW's and MercedesBenz's run their power windows? i doubt they run the...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom