Porsche GT3 Totalled

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
In the today's evening, 27.04.07 about 20:15 o'clock, it came to a heavy one. Traffic accident for the A 23 in the direction of the south between him Connection points nest / Elmshorn and Elmshorn.

Porsche GT3 has gone without braking under a saddle traction engine.

Witnesses bragged, that the Porsche driver on the right lane with to respected 200 km/h was on the move. Porsche caught fire after the impact. Road user as well as her 50-year-old truck drivers tried to extinguish at first themselves and to help. The driver of the saddle traction engine remained uninjured, fortunately. The Porschefahrer succumbed to the results of the accident. At the moment the highway 23 is in the direction of the south between the both Connection points completely closed. The salvage operations still last till at least 03:00 o'clock in.

The identity of the passenger car driver is not certain nowadays yet.

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
Whou...terrible accident & the driver still alive??!! :confused_smile:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
cars nowadays should have ejection seat similar to those in fighter planes... in case of emergency, they can eject themself into safety....

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
i don't think the driver would have made it out alive

alexklg

4,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
judging from that pic, i should say both driver and passenger are resting in peace. If they are not, they better say their thanks to god....

another nice car wasted...

Daniel89

Known Member
Mar 2, 2007
Wow real terrible !I can imagine that those people body just squeeze until.. omg lol

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
There's no chance in hell someone's going to survive a crash like that. The passenger compartment is crushed.

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
imagine 2 seconds b4 the car hit the truck ... wat would u be thinking at the very moment ???
maybe the driver is thinking...is that tanker stopped or still moving...fuckk it is not moving...maha.....BANG!!!!...tiu died d....ei,no restart button geh??

or...maybe he think...lets see if this carbon brakes can stop the car within 2 seconds before emergency...wait...where is da brake...ok stepping on it...shit it aint working...arrrggghhh!!!!...bang...deng...should have stepped on it earlier...well then...maybe in another lifetime...

thank you ladies and gentleman...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys, I have car which is Myvi 1.5SE auto that already finished it’s warranty for 100KM that is comes first, so I thought want to do some modification, I go to the mod shop and this is the list, I will not do all of them directly..but part by part..but I want to know does those part really work or just placebo effect..

Thing that already change:
15 inch rim wheel with Michelin PS3 tyre

The list :
Spark Plug Iridium
Works Voltage Stabilizer
Work Grounding Wire
Works Drop-in Filter
Works...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience