Police car stolen at seksyen 9... shah alam

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
not even bangla...msians also pow....especially during roadblocks...
thats y those with modified cars, dont carry so much money, hide it in
a secret compartment in your wallet. leave only rm10 inside...so when kena rblock,
open yr wallet & show them u got rm10 only...they sure take it wan....

rm10 ar... i try be4 when i am 17yr... i try be4 i got in my pocket rm5.50 also take :bawling:i tot the rm5.50 buy 1 pack rokok then go home... but kena pow by those lesen gangster!! cibai!!:mad:

today read newspaper, now day police not oni wan$ for kopi but oso ask female show their underwear. like that the officer no need download AV any more. hahaha. wat can i say....MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!:proud:

respact the policeman!! like this of question also can asked geng!!
Malaysia Boleh!!! sure boleh la!!
No eye see

last time back from singapore via causeway. cause i no wear safetly belt. i kene pow SGD6. the police ask me, why gt no Rm. den i jz gv he SGD6.the traffic police there suppose to make sure traffic flow are smooth but they sembunyi n tahan ppl no wear safetly belt. coz in singapore checkpoint, many driver unwear the safetly belt.plus traffic jam so many of them was no wear safetly belt.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

i wonder how if the police evoX get stolen:stupid:

PDRM mmg memper*sia-sui*kan la...

btw,bro MingFai...are u angel-D5...the one who owned a myvi k3vet with T04Z HKS turbine???:adore:

Last edited:
haha. like this look like those kids playing hide and seek!!
haha!!
police haiya dun know what to said liao~

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

PDRM mmg memper*sia-sui*kan la...

btw,bro MingFai...are u angel-D5...the one who owned a myvi k3vet with T04Z???:adore:

angle-d5? T04z? u might looking for the wrong one... i am driving vios

MingFai:
vios???but hor i saw most of the thread that opened up by you why not at toyota thread instead of perodua...:hmmmm:

eh brader,sorry ya...im just those who curious and wanna find out only...no hard feeling ya...:biggrin:

oh...time for %!!%...

coz all my friend driving myvi... they ask me to sell of my vios and buy myvi.. me hou mm sek tak sell la!!
en no hard feeling..
Malaysia mou tak deng ar!! malaysia boleh!!!

When lar the thiefs gonna rembat the Helang Putih?! hehehe

in cantonses " 管字两把口" what u can said we got 1 mouth only.... he said saman then saman he an duit kopi u also must give~ jialat!

the stolen police car found edy.. left at prima damansara..with a note inside the car

SORRY PDRM, SILAP SAPU

a very polite thief....

Sounds like u tried before dude,just curious......that officer u met is male or female??looks like a great tactic dude....but no need to shared your experienced in public forum right??=P

sorry yea......just kidding yea....no hard feeling yea....=)

the stolen police car found edy.. left at prima damansara..with a note inside the car

SORRY PDRM, SILAP SAPU

a very polite thief....

hahah i find the note he left dam funny dunno why lolx
the guy like so cool only just found out he stole the police chief's car the he like "sorry Bang silap sapu" hahahahah

Sounds like u tried before dude,just curious......that officer u met is male or female??looks like a great tactic dude....but no need to shared your experienced in public forum right??=P

sorry yea......just kidding yea....no hard feeling yea....=)

:bawling:
no la no kidding how 2 get ppl laugh ler...
but the police really funny de lo... can do like this of things... but i see paper yesterday they said canoot cam muka not sure... lol... :sleep:
ask them faster find that policeman then "yim" :nurse:jor him then put back in his mouth... haha:thefinger:

I think the thief is with some car thief organization. If he is stand alone type, he can just take out the parts for sale and junk the car body some where. Organization type cannot because they received pressure from their share holder, which may be some big rank cunt in the fcking PDR team. So they have to release the car and apologize.

I think the thief is with some car thief organization. If he is stand alone type, he can just take out the parts for sale and junk the car body some where. Organization type cannot because they received pressure from their share holder, which may be some big rank cunt in the fcking PDR team. So they have to release the car and apologize.

But inside his car all document and bullet all lost... the GPS also wan unplug andd carrie away from the thife.. maybe they juz wan to scare him... not sure..

Top Bottom