pls help

wen

Known Member
Dec 5, 2008
hi all mloc sifu,i planing to buy a 2nd hand evo7,just test the car,feel sound like "ong ong ong"from rear g/box;after warm the engine,got water come out from spare tank,and crazy yiyiyi~~sound when brake,(but brake pad still have a lot),anysifu know what is the problem for this car?pls help n thank!

andychua

Known Member
Jul 6, 2006
Sabah
Hi Wen,
Sometimes is the Tyre sound "ong ong ong" ..But if ur comfirm is the rear gear got sound thn maybe you need to service it ... Brake got sound maybe is the Disc rotor not nice already orelse just bring the car n service the brake pad will do .. :biggrin: :driver:

wen

Known Member
Dec 5, 2008
hi andy
i comfirm sound from g/box cos i jack up to test,u mean no big broblem for this car,so now i just waitting bank approve,thank bro :)

andychua

Known Member
Jul 6, 2006
Sabah
If is gearbox ... thn u will need to check 1st ... jz affraid the gear nt nice already .. Maybe u wait for other sifu reply 1st ... to recomfirm ..

kel_6005

Known Member
Mar 8, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
Just to share a bit of my experience...when i 1st bought my tme, "ong ong ong" sound appeards after 1month, than found out to be wheel bearing. Change all than no problem ady. "yi yi yi" sound appears than, found out to be brake pads issue, change than no problem. than now i got another "ong ong ong" sound again after 8months, found out to be the disc rotor wreck ady.....bad luck me....:banghead:

wen

Known Member
Dec 5, 2008
my car is come,evo onwer now,hehehe:driver:

madiewaters

Known Member
Jul 27, 2009
from my expriance..the yiyiyi sound come from brakpad,or ur disc rotor have to skim...
when ur brake,is that your stering got shaking..?.

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
nevermind...enjoy ur car first...then slowly check one by one...sometimes a bit difficult to understand its problem without thorough checking..:biggrin:

lancer7891

1,000 RPM
Nov 12, 2006
Yo bro wen..congrats 2 you man coz making a right choice owning an great cat evo...hehehe:biggrin: :biggrin:

Mine also like that during first time owning this car..and as mr azizi said, slowly u check one by one & it can be solve...mine still having a problem on the brake sound & the lower arm sound...yesterday manage to change 1 unit of the lower stabilizer link & thus, 1 sound gone..hehehehehe :smokin: :smokin:..now gotta think to settle up the brake problem.. :driver: :driver:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Yo bro wen..congrats 2 you man coz making a right choice owning an great cat evo...hehehe:biggrin: :biggrin:

Mine also like that during first time owning this car..and as mr azizi said, slowly u check one by one & it can be solve...mine still having a problem on the brake sound & the lower arm sound...yesterday manage to change 1 unit of the lower stabilizer link & thus, 1 sound gone..hehehehehe :smokin: :smokin:..now gotta think to settle up the brake problem.. :driver: :driver:
Fuhyoo... The KING is in the preparation for the 31st January track day..!!!!:adore::adore:

P/S---> KING, what's AN GREAT CAT EVO means laaa....:hmmmm::hmmmm:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Fuhyoo... The KING is in the preparation for the 31st January track day..!!!!:adore::adore:

P/S---> KING, what's AN GREAT CAT EVO means laaa....:hmmmm::hmmmm:
Think he too fast in everything laa ..... it suppose to be "car" instead of "cat" .... :rofl::rofl:

***Pls. see my signature***

lancer7891

1,000 RPM
Nov 12, 2006
Think he too fast in everything laa ..... it suppose to be "car" instead of "cat" .... :rofl::rofl:

***Pls. see my signature***
Hahahahaha...too fast to furious lah...car lah not Cat..i dont have a cat like MI..hehehehe:rofl: :rofl:

wen

Known Member
Dec 5, 2008
hahaha:biggrin:so friendly n funny all bro here.i very familiar with my wira 1.3,i drive about 8 years,when i take my evo just know this car r totally different with wira,i need to learn from basic again,hope everyone can help me in future,thank all bro:driver:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
hahaha:biggrin:so friendly n funny all bro here.i very familiar with my wira 1.3,i drive about 8 years,when i take my evo just know this car r totally different with wira,i need to learn from basic again,hope everyone can help me in future,thank all bro:driver:
Congrats... to learn more..hehehe..just join MLOC..and our tt...get prepared to be poisoned by all the sifu here...hehehehe:biggrin:

p/s : the real joker is the man with CAT keychain but alergy to fur and hair...except hairless beaver...

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Congrats... to learn more..hehehe..just join MLOC..and our tt...get prepared to be poisoned by all the sifu here...hehehehe:biggrin:

p/s : the real joker is the man with CAT keychain but alergy to fur and hair...except hairless beaver...

:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys help me ,
i am looking for real bright LED's for the meter panels
as i know mitsubishi's evo panels are abit yellowish , anyone here knows where to get em or experience to eloborate , i know kedai abang also got white ones, bt then i just wanna put a good one once n forall
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience