Please help-White Smoke

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

GTIEVO3

Known Member
Jun 23, 2004
Visit site
It all started when my turbine was leaking therefore white smoke coming out, had it repaired with Turbo Tong and now there is still white smoke (not much as before)but only at high boost. My question is whether those smoke comes from the retained oil in the piping which i didnt clean before installing the new turbine or piston ring kong? ive checked the compression and its normal for all 4. Need your advice on this. Thanks

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
drive for a few days...then see how... ;)
possibly left over oil...

rorytate

4,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Originally posted by GTIEVO3@Dec 29 2004, 15:48
It all started when my turbine was leaking therefore white smoke coming out, had it repaired with Turbo Tong and now there is still white smoke (not much as before)but only at high boost. My question is whether those smoke comes from the retained oil in the piping which i didnt clean before installing the new turbine or piston ring kong? ive checked the compression and its normal for all 4. Need your advice on this. Thanks
hi bro, care to let me know what turbo is this and how much did Tong charge you for servicing?

GTIEVO3

Known Member
Jun 23, 2004
Visit site
hi bro, care to let me know what turbo is this and how much did Tong charge you for servicing?[/QUOTE]
Im using TDO5H-16G, Tong charged me RM300 which includes balancing, changed O-rings and gasket. Is that expensive?