Please help to choose, which is better and worth to buy.many thanks

lauguan

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#e5e5e5><TD vAlign=top align=left width=100>MITSUBISHI</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=80>EVO 6.5(M)</TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=50> 96/99 </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=180>RM6x,xxx pearl white, Minor modification, clutch, belts, bearings, brakes all new, ABS, AYC, airbags, upgraded, Evo7, engine and turbo,super cheap,super car., call 016-330 8872 (Loc. P.Indah)</TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=140 bgColor=#ffffff>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#e5e5e5><TD vAlign=top align=left width=100>MITSUBISHI</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=80>LANCER EVO 6</TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=50> 96/99 </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=180>RM7x,xxx -, tip/top cond. with Evo7 engine, acc-free, new paint, Defi Meter, Tein adjustable 17"Advan RC II, boost controller &more., call 012-278 1235 (Loc. KL)</TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=140 bgColor=#ffffff>

Both is CK model and fully converted to ori evo 6 body parts, including 4WD. Im looking for my friends la. She is a gal.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
GAL???!!! Wow... Tht's cooooooooollll.... Make sure u bring her to our MLOC n join as a member as v stil yet to hv any female member!!! :_:

From de pics, de 1st car seems nicer n tidy... But make sure u go to test drive de cars as pictures dun tell de full story... Make sure engine no funny sound, engine not rojak-rojak done up, hv a healthy turbo, no accident b4, car chasis got no funny sound, make sure de 4WD convertion is done properly n legally, any track records on de servising history n etc...

Happy hunting my fren!!!! :_: Make sure u bring her to MLOC ya!!! Haha... Need further help do let us know!!!

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
get the 1st one,since the buyer is a gal she wont like makinen parts.buy that one then sell the bumper to me lol :X-: juz jk

very difficult to tell which one better by just looking at the pics.obviously the 1st one looks better from the pics

the best is go with a mech or a person with experience and view the car

Slivia

1,000 RPM
Jun 22, 2004
Not sure about the 1st 1. but the 2nd car is in tip top condition with nice 2 digit number.
He is 1 of our MLOC member also...you wont regret getting his car. problem free. hehe

Give him a ring to view the car. infact you saw that car also during our meet up at last sunday. hehe.

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Oooohhh... Its Ah Meng's car izzit??? Haha... Never know tht man... Hehe... :_:

Yeah, its tip top condition. Myself travel in his car b4, very well taken care of... Engine very smooth... De owner himself is a mechanic so he always pay good attention to his car n engine!!! Try to call de owner n test drive it!!!

Cheers!

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
If me, I will take the first picture but of cozlar...see the condition first...the main important is the engine itself.

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Take note of the BIG differences in terms of Quality, reliability and weight between:

Original Evo Bodykits vs FIBER bodykits !

Not to mention the price ! My advice: Please bear in mind and put these into your list of consideration as well....

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
sorry..to be more specific, I am comparing the TME bodykits vs the Ori Evo 6 bodykits in the 2 pics above. Find out the material..

The 2nd car (MLOCian) is original evo bodykits...

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#e5e5e5><TD vAlign=top align=left width=100>MITSUBISHI</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=80>EVO 6.5(M)</TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=50> 96/99 </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=180>RM6x,xxx pearl white, Minor modification, clutch, belts, bearings, brakes all new, ABS, AYC, airbags, upgraded, Evo7, engine and turbo,super cheap,super car., call 016-330 8872 (Loc. P.Indah)</TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=140 bgColor=#ffffff>

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#e5e5e5><TD vAlign=top align=left width=100>MITSUBISHI</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=80>LANCER EVO 6</TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=50> 96/99 </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=180>RM7x,xxx -, tip/top cond. with Evo7 engine, acc-free, new paint, Defi Meter, Tein adjustable 17"Advan RC II, boost controller &more., call 012-278 1235 (Loc. KL)</TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=140 bgColor=#ffffff>

Both is CK model and fully converted to ori evo 6 body parts, including 4WD. Im looking for my friends la. She is a gal.
wah... my kancil also got clutch, bearing, steering wheel, tyre, boot, radio, antenna, 4 doors and car seat... (first car)... "stupid advertiser"...hhmm .. can sell my kancil for rm60,XXXk ah? heheheheh LOLZ

lancer7891

1,000 RPM
Nov 12, 2006
hehehehehe......

nice comment mr P...if me, i prefered no 2 car.........Its MLOCian man.........hehehehehe

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
Pls do a test drive with both of de car...at last...the decission is from the buyer....and not from us .......

Slivia

1,000 RPM
Jun 22, 2004
Lau,

Give it a try for both car, we only know the condition of the 2nd car. we are not "hard sell" for 2nd car, but the condition is very good. Do find out more on the 1st car, if you need our help please let us know or you can arrange viewing during our TT. :)

Yes. need to find out the bodyparts for the TME is orignal or not also.

Good Luck!!

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
LoLzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... View car during TTs??? Hahaha... I think de salesman wil pengsan la... 15+ Lancers n Evos drive there n jus view 1 car with so many owners there... Hahaha... Sure from 6x,xxxk v can potong until 4x,xxxk la wei with everyone of us complaining 1 thing out of tht car... :_: LoLzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Jus kidding man... Haha... But u can let us know for arrangement la... Hehe... No commitment here but wil try our best la...

kennyz

Feb 5, 2007
wah... my kancil also got clutch, bearing, steering wheel, tyre, boot, radio, antenna, 4 doors and car seat... (first car)... "stupid advertiser"...hhmm .. can sell my kancil for rm60,XXXk ah? heheheheh LOLZ
:withstupid: ahahahha jar lan dou... mr.p is joke king
i got :ridinghorse:
Honda to sell too..
the condition is below:
1 head lamp, 1 tail lamp, 4 stroke, auto started,
4 ringgit can full tank, twin sitter, no door,
tip top condition. 100% loan monthly pay rm150.max
looking for serious buyer only. cal to make appointment.:marchmellow: