pipes..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

L2TurboFool

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Visit site
i think you mean direct piping which doesn't have any silencers and "box" u mean silencers?

if that's the case..

the direct piping will give you a significant amount of peformance increase,the silencers doesnt reduce your performance.

fuel consumption?not quite effected.

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
that depends on you whether u wanna add a box or not...U can also have yourself a CAT in between the piping too...if u want to, I would take that as a silly act, replace it with a bullet ;)

straight out pipes, known as tangki bawah goes under the petrol tank, so do u think it's noisier? With more fuel consumption obviously

Straight out pipings will give better pickup(according to JIAN HANG's Ah Wah la), while original route will give u a better end :lol:

happy moding though bro, everything is up to you, the best is u go and get some advices from the experts exhaust shop

sam1741

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
i thought...
original one giv u better low end
straight flow piping giv u better high end??

this is what i heard from few ppl who changed their pipe..

mojotudam

Known Member
Mar 3, 2004
Visit site
what would happen if u fit a 2.5 inch straight piping onto a standard 1.8 inch muffler. this is on a gsr engine

A Post Every 5 Mins

My CEL lit up so i plug in a OBD-II to check the fault code,found out it's the IAT Sensor,according to the Mechanic,he say that the IAT sensor was integrated with the MAF Sensor,so have to replace the whole thing....but the problem is he say that the Sensor can't be found new one so have to search halfcut shop for 2nd hand one,where had sell the new one?

The engine is a EF-DET L9 turbo...

Thanks alot for any info =)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience